Kardashians Launching Color Cosmetics Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Kardashian sisters are launching a new color collection called Khroma Beauty through Ulta. The first products will be released during December and the full collection will be available in January. The collection will consist of products for face, eyes and lips. The Kardashians and their makeup artists will also provide insider tips and beauty how-tos, via Twitter and YouTube.

I won't be running out to buy this. They have a habit of not really being involved in the creation of products, and simply slap their names on anything to make a buck.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I won't be running out to buy this. They have a habit of not really being involved in the creation of products, and simply slap their names on anything to make a buck.
I won't buy it for the same reason!

Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I won't buy it for the same reason!
Agreed.

I wonder just how well these products will be formulated. Wonder if they'll be cruelty-free too...THAT I HIGHLY doubt. 

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder just how well these products will be formulated. Wonder if they'll be cruelty-free too...THAT I HIGHLY doubt. 
Didn't Kim get "floured" by Peta for wearing fur?  I doubt they care about cruelty-free.  They just care about the cash.  I'm so sick of their pimp of a mother.  Ugh.  When will they go away?

This is what I don't like. I wonder if they have qualifications for this or they were just given the opportunity to slap their names on products. I wish other people who work hard to get in this field had this opportunity like this. Don't get me wrong.. They have accomplished alot no matter how they have done it. But the world just give opportunity to celebrities too easily.

Totally agree. They are some greedy little chipmunks. Not interested.

I don't support the Kardashians and never understood the hype..first off, didn't Kim become famous because of a sex tape she released? Absolutely, their mama is a pimp and they're fame/money hungry and seem like they'd do anything to get more. None of them contribute anything more than a pretty face and their name, which I am leery of lol. I'd much rather endorse women who stand for something and are willing to back it up than some vapid people with pretty faces. Yes, Kim did get flour bombed and because of that, her family or sister(s) stopped endorsing PETA.

I have a feeling it will be more similar to how Kat Von D works with Sephora for her line when the fact is that it's a Sephora product with her name slapped on the label to justify the higher price. My guess is the products will be made by ULTA and slapped with their name on it to justify the higher price. Some ULTA products are good and some are not.

Anything w/ their name on it actually goes down in value to me - it doesn't enhance my perception of the quality of a product at all. I find them tacky and my perception of them (which might be inaccurate, but I don't really put any effort into researching the Kardashians) is that they have done very little good w/ their fame and money. I haven't seen them heavily promoting a charity, KWIM?

I see them as trashy and I'd expect products associated w/ them to be trashy.

I will NOT be buying anything with the Kardashian name on it for reasons already previously stated. Kardashians =  
plthumbsdown.gif

If their makeup products turn out good, I will definitely be buying, why not? Plus nobody can deny Kim K is amazing with her makeup and beauty tricks! 

If their makeup products turn out good, I will definitely be buying, why not? Plus nobody can deny Kim K is amazing with her makeup and beauty tricks! 
But she gets her makeup done by a pro 90% of the time. :/

Latest posts

Back