Karren's Stash

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Finally put my makeup together and took a few photos.... Not a giant collecton and not very high end but I love it... and it's growing thanks to all of you!! lol As you can see i standardize a lot... L'Oreal is No 1 and some Maybelline and Cover Girl. Many differentmascaras... always trying something new... Love my Maybelline Eye Express liquid liner but they discontinued it one me... sigh... and my brush collection is small but I am adding to it also... And my stick-on nails... for the girl on the go!! lol

Karren

Reaction score
Very nice stash! And you have it arranged so perfectly for the pics! lol...

Reaction score
I think it's very nice! I really like L'oreal too from the drugstore brands.

Reaction score
Great stash Karren! You can do many looks already with all those products!

Reaction score
Thanks... I have way more makeup than my wife.... or any of my friends. But then again they are all guys... lol and I'm working my way into the higher end makeups... Have to make an Ulta run again soon...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice stash! What kind of lipsticks are those? L'Oreal Colour Riche.... except the round one... Love the taste and the smell.... Ohhh and it looks great too!! lol I keep all of the model numbers in my blackberry so when I find them on sale I don't have to try to remember which ones I already have.... kind of an obsession.. to my fetish or is that the other way around? hehe
Karren

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice stash! And you have it arranged so perfectly for the pics! lol...

Reaction score
I see you have L'Oreal Infallible! How do you like it? I LOVE that stuff, it is basically the perfect foundation, I think.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice stash! And you have it arranged so perfectly for the pics! lol... Originally Posted by princess_20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL Well if you haven't noticed yet... I am into photography!! My hobby has a hobby... lol Or is that my fetish has an obsession?

Originally Posted by jessiej78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see you have L'Oreal Infallible! How do you like it? I LOVE that stuff, it is basically the perfect foundation, I think. I loved Infallible until I just discovered Revlon Colorsay... and I don't know if it's the Smashbox PhotoFinish foundation primer that makes it seem better but it goes on smoothly and blends well... Haven't gone back and tried the Infallible with PhotoFinish yet....
Karren

Reaction score
Hehe, I was using Corlorstay- LOVED it, but it gave me a rash
I think I like the L'Roreal better, lol...

Reaction score
Oh Karren, you have a bigger stash than I do. Sigh.....

Reaction score
I love your stash, I just realized my stash is not varied, *sigh* Gotta go shopping for manicure stuff

Reaction score
Love your stash Karren and I agree on great pics
hobby on hobby!

Latest posts