Karren's Stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally put my makeup together and took a few photos.... Not a giant collecton and not very high end but I love it... and it's growing thanks to all of you!! lol As you can see i standardize a lot... L'Oreal is No 1 and some Maybelline and Cover Girl. Many differentmascaras... always trying something new... Love my Maybelline Eye Express liquid liner but they discontinued it one me... sigh... and my brush collection is small but I am adding to it also... And my stick-on nails... for the girl on the go!! lol

Karren

1417728174_49c5f34e36.jpg

1417728182_fd742cae83.jpg

1417728186_e19eae3ed0.jpg

1417728194_199bd00b01.jpg

Very nice stash! And you have it arranged so perfectly for the pics! lol...

I think it's very nice! I really like L'oreal too from the drugstore brands.

Great stash Karren! You can do many looks already with all those products!

Thanks... I have way more makeup than my wife.... or any of my friends. But then again they are all guys... lol and I'm working my way into the higher end makeups... Have to make an Ulta run again soon...

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice stash! What kind of lipsticks are those? L'Oreal Colour Riche.... except the round one... Love the taste and the smell.... Ohhh and it looks great too!! lol I keep all of the model numbers in my blackberry so when I find them on sale I don't have to try to remember which ones I already have.... kind of an obsession.. to my fetish or is that the other way around? hehe
Karren

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice stash! And you have it arranged so perfectly for the pics! lol...
iagree.gif

I see you have L'Oreal Infallible! How do you like it? I LOVE that stuff, it is basically the perfect foundation, I think.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice stash! And you have it arranged so perfectly for the pics! lol... Originally Posted by princess_20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
iagree.gif
LOL Well if you haven't noticed yet... I am into photography!! My hobby has a hobby... lol Or is that my fetish has an obsession?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jessiej78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see you have L'Oreal Infallible! How do you like it? I LOVE that stuff, it is basically the perfect foundation, I think. I loved Infallible until I just discovered Revlon Colorsay... and I don't know if it's the Smashbox PhotoFinish foundation primer that makes it seem better but it goes on smoothly and blends well... Haven't gone back and tried the Infallible with PhotoFinish yet....
Karren

Hehe, I was using Corlorstay- LOVED it, but it gave me a rash
frown.gif
I think I like the L'Roreal better, lol...

I love your stash, I just realized my stash is not varied, *sigh* Gotta go shopping for manicure stuff
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back