Karren's Stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you like the HIP eye shadows? i have a blush that i really like but haven't tried the shadows.

Great stash Karren!! Is that a few tubes of Panoramic Curl i see there? Thats a fave of mine.

Originally Posted by karrieann /img/forum/go_quote.gif how do you like the HIP eye shadows? i have a blush that i really like but haven't tried the shadows. The HIP eye shadow duet's are great and i love the colors but they can be a bit over owering... Not something i'd wear to the mall... lol

Originally Posted by ~ Belle ~ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great stash Karren!! Is that a few tubes of Panoramic Curl i see there? Thats a fave of mine. Yeah... it's the best extending mascara I've found so far.... Up until lately I have used L'Oreal self curling but have been trying different volumizing and extending ones... I have fairly nice lashes....... for a guy that is..... lol
Karren

Cool stash Karren!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks... I have way more makeup than my wife.... or any of my friends. But then again they are all guys... lol and I'm working my way into the higher end makeups... Have to make an Ulta run again soon... i love the bob wig on you i think it looks best....and the dark red lipstick looks lovelyi've worn wigs too a good tip is to get one that has an artificial scalp...looks more real

and human hair...you can wash it style it and use heat on it

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah... it's the best extending mascara I've found so far.... Up until lately I have used L'Oreal self curling but have been trying different volumizing and extending ones... I have fairly nice lashes....... for a guy that is..... lol
Karren

I agree, it reckon panoramic curl is awesome!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif L'Oreal Colour Riche.... except the round one... Love the taste and the smell.... Ohhh and it looks great too!! lol I keep all of the model numbers in my blackberry so when I find them on sale I don't have to try to remember which ones I already have.... kind of an obsession.. to my fetish or is that the other way around? hehe
Karren

Haha! I might have to try those out. I'm kind of picky about lipsticks but I have been trying to find a nice red.

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love the bob wig on you i think it looks best....and the dark red lipstick looks lovelyi've worn wigs too a good tip is to get one that has an artificial scalp...looks more real

and human hair...you can wash it style it and use heat on it

My bob is synthetic but al of my other wigs are human hair... Nice but a lot of maintenance... The synthetics are great for always keeping their syle... I'm looking for a new one maybe an inverted bob.... or a short flip....
Karren

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif My bob is synthetic but al of my other wigs are human hair... Nice but a lot of maintenance... The synthetics are great for always keeping their syle... I'm looking for a new one maybe an inverted bob.... or a short flip....
Karren

that would be lovelygo for it!

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice, I love obsession BTW My favorite!!! Not only a great scent but its name describes my "hobby" to a tee!! Lol

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha! I might have to try those out. I'm kind of picky about lipsticks but I have been trying to find a nice red. A lot have been asking about my dark red lipsticks.. Here's my list so far:
L'Oreal Colour Riche

Browns:

860 - Spice

625 - Mystic Mauve

746 - Pure Burgundy

Reds:

640 - Wild plum

339 - Red Rhapsody

750 - Plum Brulee

350 - British Red

310 - Drnbeat Red

600 - Fearless Fuchsa (Loreal Endless)

Pinks:

110 - Aerial

580 - Peony Pink

417 - Peach Fuzz

630 - Sea Fleur

Also have a Black (halloween)

By far 860 Spice, 746 Pure Burgundy, 640 Wild Plum, and 630 Sea Fleur are my favorites.. The darker the better as far as I'm concerned!! I'm usually the only person in a store with lipstick on but then again I'm usually the only person in a skirt too!! Lol

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look nice blond by the way! Thanks... It's my "Cher" look!! lol
Bought a few new lipsticks last night... Here's the lot... Don't even know why I have the lighter colors since it makes y lips disappear...
frown.gif

1491009416_6d9cc64c84.jpg

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif You're making me wanna wear some dark lippies! Go for it!! All the guys I know wear dark red!! lol

Back