Kat Von D Photoshoot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some pics from Kat's Photoshoot.....I am still having a major girl crush....
3641-3450_gfd_l1.jpg

3641-3451_gfd_l2.jpg

3641-3452_gfd_l3.jpg

3641-3453_gfd_l4.jpg

She's gorgeous, I think her body is amazing. And I love how she's completely covered in tattoos and still looks absolutely stunning and feminine. The first one's my fav!!

She looks very beautiful! Do her tats make her harder to Photoshop? I guess that's not really a big deal for people who know what they're doing tho :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE her look sooooo much...I'd be covered in tattoos except they kind of frown upon it in Elementary schools and law
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif UGH!! This just reminds me that I missed her show last night.
rofl.gif
I meant to record it while I watched the US Open. She looks great, love 'em all! I agree, she looks great! I also watched the Open, do you think Serena blew the match on purpose? She really did not try to win.

She is a living pin-up girl! She really is a so beautiful and feminine, and curiously, the tattoos do not detract from her the way they can on other people. She really planned all of hers out very well.

She does look gorgeous! I'm amazed how feminine she looks allthough she has so many tattoos. I think, I'm a new fan of hers! The first pic is my favorite.
smile.gif

I don't like all the tattooing, but, she is very pretty, and she has a really nice body =)

I'm not much of a tatoo girl, but Kat is hot and I love that first pic.

Latest posts

Back