Kat Von D Talks About Her Tattoos

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
She's only on about her Left Leg... but still cool to know.
I'm a fan of hers.

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif She sure is unique! ditto
glasses.gif

LOL! Can you imagine how dumb she feels now? LOL

What a dumb move putting that on her leg of her EX hb

I loved looking at her, but I would never do something so permanent on myself.

Image what those tats will look like when she's 64

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Too bad she is divorced from Oliver!! lol, guess that tattoo was a mistake.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Image what those tats will look like when she's 64

This one of the reasons that stop me from getting a tattoo! lol
I love her though! Kat's awesome
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Image what those tats will look like when she's 64

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww I don't even wanna know lol

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sigh....I just love her. Lmao! Ur girl crush.

I was surprised to hear that most of her tattoos don't really mean anything. Not that tattoos don't look nice (I have one), but why to cover the whole body permanently with so many tattoos just for fun? Anyway, I think she's still a gorgeous woman!

i like her alot. i didn't even know who she was before amanda wired us up. she has alot of tats though, man. i don't think i'll ever have that many, but i am getting a new one for my birthday! i'm putting it on my back so i won't even see it when i'm 64! lmao~

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am getting a new one for my birthday! i'm putting it on my back so i won't even see it when i'm 64! lmao~ That's exatly why I got my tattoo on my lower back! Since I don't see it, can't get bored with the picture that easily.

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif Too bad she is divorced from Oliver!! lol, guess that tattoo was a mistake. last time i heard she was married, i didn't think she was divorced now is she? i saw her and her husband on an episode of miami ink.

that was alot of '' like '' 's. she's super hot though.. and the tats are awesome. i love how she said that most of her tattoo's don't really mean anything because people are so wound up about getting a tattoo with meaning.. when esentially people do it for the image. she's awesome.

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif that was alot of '' like '' 's. she's super hot though.. and the tats are awesome. i love how she said that most of her tattoo's don't really mean anything because people are so wound up about getting a tattoo with meaning.. when esentially people do it for the image. she's awesome. I agree... at least the tat of her ex-husband won't mean much to her then.
I wonder why they divorced, I was kinda shocked - they looked nice together in an odd way.

I love her. She is a beautiful lady. I however would never have that many tatoos all over my body but I guess that is where it makes her unique.

I love her too.... she has such a pretty face..... i usually dont like tats of the face but i love hers.... they are "barely there" and compliment her face.

Kat.jpg

she just exudes sexuality.........

Kat001.jpg

Latest posts

Back