Kat Von D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really admire her artwork and think she is amazingly gorgeous, however, does anyone else find her "lazy" way of talking annoying? She just seems medicated or stoned all the time...........

She wasnt so dopey on Miami Ink.

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif She just seems medicated or stoned all the time.... you know ive noticed this too.

I liked her more on Miami Ink than I do on LA Ink. I still love her though...

Perhaps she's tired/busy often and plus the divorce?

It could just be her wearing down or something.

kat is awesome, and she is really beautiful
smile.gif

Yeah I love her too, but I notice that also. I watched an episode of LAink the other day where she overslept and was 5 hours late to tattoo the drummer from My chemical romance. I think I liked her a little better on Miami Ink as well. She is gawgeous though!! I also looove pixie's little "dimple" piercings. So cute.

I LOVE Kat! I think she is just super KEWL! She is so pretty. She really does have alot going on right now. Doing the talk show circuit, filming, doing the divorce thing, I'd say she is totally worn out. Plus the girl does like to party! And she doesn't care who knows it.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I liked her more on Miami Ink than I do on LA Ink. I still love her though... Ya, I agree!

Shes back at home in LA she always complained about being away from home. She'll probably be more herself there, with all her family and friends around. Maybe the "true" Kat is showing through.

Latest posts

Back