Kate Bosworth - Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Celebrity Style: Kate Bosworth

Wed, 08/29/2007 - 9:00am by FabSugar

Kate Bosworth looks very Proenza as she heads out from Sur restaurant on Robertson Blvd. I gotta say, I like her because she consistently looks good. She never takes my breath away but she also doesn't make me cringe. I adore her Chloe Heloise bag and how she spiced up a simple strapless dress with a white tank!

28894-Kate-Bosworth.jpg

So what do you all think? Hot or not? Personally, I think it's cute and would totally wear something like this! Hot!

I would say NOT. I don't like that strapless dress worn with a tank. The bag is very cute though!

Really? Wow. Guess I'm in the minority on this one! lol!

I just thought the tank was a great way of making the dress look more casual/day without looking too hoochie! lol!

I'd have to say not. It's either she wears a tank or a dress! But not both (or so it appears).

I voted not, I don't like the shoes (they actually killed the look for me) and I don't think the dress would've been too hoochie without the tank.

I like it, actually. I think adding the tank gives it a casual and dressed down look, and she has a relatively unique casual style anyway. It's cute.

It's not my idea of hot, but i think the look works well for her. Not that many people can pull off that look.

I am not crazy about it. But I am glad to see she is doing MUCH better than she was a couple years ago. She was scary skeletal back then.

Latest posts

Back