Kate Moss Loses Job with H&M

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a complete w*nker.. Man i hate using that word but that's all i can describe him as! He's always in trouble in the UK between beating up journalists, taking drugs etc..

And just to prove what a great catch Kate Moss has...

DOHERTY THROWS UP ON STAGE

Pete Doherty wowed crowds last night by throwing up and flinging a microphone stand around.

During his band's set in Greenock last night he showed his displeasure at the media by hurling a microphone stand into the photographers' pit. Encouraging audience participation he then invited the crowd: “If you hate the f**king tabloids clap your hands.”

Babyshambles then made their way through the rest of the set before Doherty threw up on stage during the penultimate song having downed a bottle of vodka.

Apparently the day started as successfully as it ended, according to the Daily Record. The frontman missed the 4 p.m. soundcheck and when he did finally turn up, his crew were forced to shout obscenities at the crowds to keep them at bay.

Taken from DigitalSpy.co.uk

"On Thursday, the Rimmel cosmetic brand said its deal with Moss was "under review" because of the allegations."

Just lovely. Sounds like a keeper to me.
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Laura And just to prove what a great catch Kate Moss has...
DOHERTY THROWS UP ON STAGE

Pete Doherty wowed crowds last night by throwing up and flinging a microphone stand around.

During his band's set in Greenock last night he showed his displeasure at the media by hurling a microphone stand into the photographers' pit. Encouraging audience participation he then invited the crowd: “If you hate the f**king tabloids clap your hands.â€

Babyshambles then made their way through the rest of the set before Doherty threw up on stage during the penultimate song having downed a bottle of vodka.

Apparently the day started as successfully as it ended, according to the Daily Record. The frontman missed the 4 p.m. soundcheck and when he did finally turn up, his crew were forced to shout obscenities at the crowds to keep them at bay.

Taken from DigitalSpy.co.uk

Back