Kate Moss Loses Job with H&M

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Clothing Chain H&M Drops Kate Moss

Sep 20, 9:00 AM EST

<SCRIPT src="http://video.msn.com/js/vp.js"></SCRIPT>Video: Kate Moss drug scandal

The Associated Press

STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Swedish clothing chain Hennes & Mauritz said Tuesday it will drop a planned advertising campaign with model Kate Moss after she admitted to recently using cocaine.

H&M, Europe's largest fashion retailer, had planned to use Moss to help launch a new collection designed by Stella McCartney that will hit stores in 22 countries in November.

The decision to drop the campaign comes after Moss acknowledged last week that British tabloid reports of her recent cocaine use were true.

H&M initially said it would proceed with the campaign, but company spokeswoman Liv Asarnoj said Tuesday that "after evaluating the situation, we have decided that a campaign with Kate Moss is not consistent with H&M's clear disassociation from drugs."

The company will call in another model for the campaign, Asarnoj said.

H&M said Saturday that Moss had apologized for her drug use and promised in writing to abide by a company policy that models be "healthy, wholesome and sound."

McCartney, daughter of former Beatle Paul McCartney, will design a limited women's collection of about 40 items that will go on sale in 400 stores on Nov. 10. Last year, H&M released a similar collection designed by Karl Lagerfeld, which sold out in a few hours in many stores worldwide.

Oh well, I'm sure she has enough money from all those other ads to keep the habit going. Pathetic I think. I feel bad for her daughter. I hope the cycle ends with Kate.

I'm with you Trisha! I wish they all dropped her too
smile.gif

i never got her appeal. she looks scary to me. especially in the rimmel commercials.

I wonder if Rimmel is next? She looks like a coke-head in those commercials and ads anyway. Why these people keep messing up their lives with all the advantages they are given, boggles my mind. Then you have the people that have to struggle to get through life and end up living a much better life.

i kinda think she deserves what she gets. she's over 30 and she's a parent, she should stop acting like a 21yr old and worry about her daughter rather than her waste-of-space boyfriend. Just my opinion tho
smile.gif

I've always thought she was a skank myself....I remember when she was in the CK ads, they used to put the dark eyes on her to make her look like a heroin addict. She probably already looked like that and they had to enhance it to make it look like makeup...
hahaha.gif

Yeah i always thought she was a dog! LOL that's what we call kinda ugly people in Ireland. Well i wouldnt call her ugly but i dont think she deserves all the hype she gets. She's complete trash & so is her waste of space boyfriend.

Delighted she lost Chanel too..

Laura, who's her boyfriend?

Originally Posted by Laura Yeah i always thought she was a dog! LOL that's what we call kinda ugly people in Ireland. Well i wouldnt call her ugly but i dont think she deserves all the hype she gets. She's complete trash & so is her waste of space boyfriend.
Delighted she lost Chanel too..

people are always saying how she's like the classic model or something like that *pukes*

A druggie named Pete Doherty.. He's in a band in the UK called Babyshambles. Here are some pics for you!

OMG He's GROSSSS!!!!

I don't think she is ugly, but what makes her so different? The only thing I actually like about her is that she proved you don't have to be 5'11 to be a model to bring in a huge paycheck. Other than that....I dunno.

I guess Kate will have fun in re-hab with Courtney Love, because I think that's where she will be heading soon. They are actually thinking of charging her with a crime now.

i think kate deserves fame of supermodel - her face looks great on photos )kind of modern, urban) and she can pull of so many looks. but true - in real life she is not too much to look at
rolleyes.gif

I TOTALLY agree with all. I had never found Kate pretty- didn't know wat's so special 'bout her. I much prefer Tyra Banks( I think she's got great bone structure), Noami Campball( she's not pretty but she does look exotic & different), Linda Evangislista(I think she's a classic beauty. & I lurve her in one of her older Vidial Sasoon hair adverts!)

Looks like Rimmel will be terminating their contract with her aswell.. Quote taken from SkyNews.com

"Rimmel is shocked and dismayed by the recent press allegations about Kate Moss's behaviour," a statement said. "We are currently reviewing her contract."

Yee Haw!

Vanilla Sky those are actually very attractive pictures of her!!!

Laura her man is GROSSSSSSSS, no wonder she is a druggy herself.

Latest posts

Back