Katie holmes: bedsheet or toga?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It works for her, personally I wouldn't wear it, if you're fuller figured, I don't think an outfit like that would do you any favours.

Unusual, but somehow I kinda like it. And yes, awesomely toned legs!! (I hate stick/chicken legs!!) Very cute hair, too.
smile.gif

She is so pretty she can make anything look good, but with that, it made her look like she is hiding something. She should have worn something short, and sexy!

I'm not really sure how I feel about that dress. I think she is so pretty, so it doesn't look that bad, but it would look terrible on someone else!

She normally does have a great style

I think it would look great if she had the right belt on top of it. One of those thicker, slightly girdle-like belts would do wonders for defining her waist.

It's very nice the whole roman idea, but even if it was to go on wearing a toga, the fit of the dress could be a bit more stretched to her body.

lol i love it on her, however that being said i think it would look nicer if it was tapered in a little more around her waist area..?

LMAO you're so right, it does look like she just decided to roll out of bed taking her bedsheets with her!

Back