Katie holmes: bedsheet or toga?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what do we think of Katie Holmes at an awards evening?

78821552_and_583.jpg

not many people could rock what amounts to a jewelled bedsheet but she manages. Would you look at those legs? super toned!

pic source: Go Fug Yourself

I think she looks really good. Is it just me or has she lost a bunch of weight? That type of dress looks perfect for a flash dinner out because you can eat heaps and it won't show lol!

well she DID run the NY marathon! holy crap, no wonder her legs are toned. But, if I had a bajillion dollars I'd spend all day working out with a trainer too.

Ok, that's a lie. I'd be shopping
biggrin.gif
(but I'd get a nutritionalist to organise my meals. Everywhere, LOL)

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif well she DID run the NY marathon! holy crap, no wonder her legs are toned. But, if I had a bajillion dollars I'd spend all day working out with a trainer too.
Ok, that's a lie. I'd be shopping
biggrin.gif
(but I'd get a nutritionalist to organise my meals. Everywhere, LOL)

LOL! Me too, a personal chef
biggrin.gif

She has a super cute face and tall and nice body, shimmery toga bedsheet..i like it.....

i don't think a lot of ppl can pull this look off...but she does a good job of that.

I don't think this would've been my top pick of the dresses she could've worn though.

She could have done so much better. She has an amazing body and she should have shown a little more instead of hiding it behind a pretty sheet.

I dont really like it. Granted, I dont like most of what she wears, lol, but I am not a fan of the toga dresses celebrities are wearing these days. It would have looked better with some oomph to it also, it looks too much like I wore to a toga party in college, lol

Toga party? o_O

What a waste of a beautiful and toned body -sigh-

If i had her body, id prolly walk around naked LOL!

I know a lot of people liked this dress but I didn't. It just isn't flattering.

All she needs is a torch and she would look like the statue of liberty. Thats what her dress reminds me of.

Latest posts

Back