Kee's "I'm Only 24, Dammit" Birthday Resolution

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, seriously, I am sick to death of feeling old and frumpy. I just turned 24 and what did I do for the past 4 years? Nothing! My early twenties are almost gone and I've done nothing with them!

So I'm making a birthday resolution. 24 is 'MY' year. I like the sound of 24. I hated 23 cause it was such an ugly, gross, uneven number. But 24 sounds sexy. 24 sounds fun!

So, I'm going to try my hardest to get out there and party my butt off
biggrin.gif

That's my Bday Resolution
rockwoot.gif

i hear you. im turning 23 soon, and you know i havent done any of the stuff your supposed to do when your in your early 20's. i just worked and studied and went to school (let me rephrase that im still doing that).

i feel like im wasting my youth, looks, and body.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif i feel like im wasting my youth, looks, and body. Big ditto on that! All I've done for the past 4 years is be a housewife. I love being married but I don't believe that means I can't have fun anymore!
sadno.gif

Go, Kee!!!! You can definitely have fun, well not can..you SHOULD!

You´re too young to be a
oldlad.gif
...haha I guess ometimes I should listen to my own advice

ooooh nice! That sounds really good I feel I need to go out and have more fun! All I have been doing is going to school like RetroV.....but now I am not even in school this semester, and just stay home like a housewifey too. I wanted to get a part time, but I have just been so lazy...I love the freedom of doing what I want whenever and not being tied to a job! And I going to be turning 23 in November....eek! I need to bring more life to my 20s before I get any older.

Take a strip dancing class..... WITH the hubbie. Muah ha. Get him out of his shell.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif i hear you. im turning 23 soon, and you know i havent done any of the stuff your supposed to do when your in your early 20's. i just worked and studied and went to school (let me rephrase that im still doing that).
i feel like im wasting my youth, looks, and body.

I'm in exactly the same boat as you. *sigh*
Go Kee - WE already know how awesome you are, now all you need to do is get out there and show the rest of the world. And you're right - 24 does sound sexy
wink.gif

Good for you!! I made the same resolution as you when I turned 30 - I'm kinda slow with these sorts of things. LOL

Good luck with your birthday resolution Kee! I feel ya about feeling old, but I know in reality I'm not... Although, if you haven't found any grey hairs yet, then I'm definitely gonna have to say I feel OLD! LOL!

(No offense to anyone with grey hair, but I shouldn't have as many as I've had by the age of 27!)

i AGREE!! In exactly 1 month I'll be 24. I didn't like 23 for the same reason. but now I'm 24! and its going to be GREAT!

I turned 18 in January. My resolution is to get into School. Today I went, applied, gotta go back Thursday for orientation. =) Yay college!

24 is hot Kee!! Get out there girl and follow your dreams. WTF are you waiting for??? You're young, beautiful, fun and sweet....the whole world is at your door.

Latest posts

Back