Kee's "We're Getting Evicted Thread"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh keeee, im so sorry youve been put in this mess especially since youre leaving so soon anyways! im glad to hear he was just being a ****head and misleading you and that you have much longer. i send lotsa love your way itll work out!

Awww Kee I am sorry this guy is a scumb*g. If I lived in Canada I would seriously take the dogs for you for as long as you needed. My husband and I are doggie lovers and Coal could use a couple of friends
smile.gif
. That "friend" of yours is an a$$ho** for even suggesting to put the dogs down.

I am sure things will get better for you and Wes. I wish you luck hun!!!

Sorry you're going through this Kee, my thoughts are with you and Wes in finding a new home and things working out for you and your dogs. Hugs to you!

This happened to my friend, and she was able to show that her dogs were well cared for and did not destroy the landlord's property. He slapped her with an additional $150 per month that she was glad to pay, as additional security deposit against any damage that may be found. I never realized how hard it was to find a place that was ok with pets. The angrier this situation gets, the less incentive it will be for your landlord to want to work things out. Cooler heads must prevail. Offer the landlord some kinda deal, even offering a larger security deposit for the dogs... If you have a good rental history, he may at least be willing.....

oh i'm so happy u got a month... it's def better the a couple of day's. i think u can find a apartment in a month and maybe u can keep ur dogs! i hope all goes well for you.

That just sucks! I hate landlords like that! Good luck Kee. I'm so sorry that youre going through this bs!

Awww Kee, that sucks...I hope everything works out for you!...that landlord is being such a *****.

putting your dogs to sleep?why would anyone suggest that!

it's not like you'll be able to magically raise them from the dead once you find a better place to live! how inconsiderate

Awww Kee
frown.gif
That is horrible hun. There's not much I can say to console you, just know that myself and the MUT girls will be thinking of you
smile.gif
We love our Kee!

oh, Kee that's so horrible !
huggies.gif

at least you got a month so i hope you'll find something better in Toronto, and i hope things will also work out for your dogs. good luck to you !

Thanks Aude.
hugss.gif

I'm guess you can tell how I'm feeling right now by reading my sig . . .
mad.gif

oh dear ! yes i see! i wish i was a bad witch so i could curse that man !!
7.gif

i love hearing those words, so canadian
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh dear ! yes i see! i wish i was a bad witch so i could curse that man !!
7.gif

i love hearing that word "tabernacle" so canadian
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Non, non, non!!! C'n'est pas "tabernacle", c'est "TABARNAK" LOL!
laughing.gif

Not hard to tell I'm REALLY mad if I'm slipping into jouale
wink.gif

Getting someone evicted can take months. Landlords have to go to court and have the eviction approved. After a few months, the locks will be changed by a sherrif. - in Ontario anyway

If you are planning to move within two months, I'd sit tight and hang on to the dogs.

Just because a landlord threatens immediate eviction doesn't mean it will go as they plan.

Hang in there honey, things have a way of working out

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Non, non, non!!! C'n'est pas "tabernacle", c'est "TABARNAK" LOL!
laughing.gif

Not hard to tell I'm REALLY mad if I'm slipping into jouale
wink.gif

lool woops, yeah, i saw that later(this is why i changed my post), my mistake !
anyway, i hope things will work out soon for you and Wes.

I hope things work out for you soon Kee. Do you have friends that could take your dogs temporarily? Your landlord sounds like a real jack***!

Kee,

D@mn. That is one whack-@ss landlord.
irked.gif

I'll still say go to the court house and try to get an extension if possible.

Latest posts

Back