Keira Knightley....Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think she looks like she needs to gain weight in this photo, she's naturally skinny and that's just ner normal body weight - she definately looked too thin in that hideous rag she wore the other day, the nude coloured one but here she looks fine. Her legs are toned and her arms arent bony.

I hate the dress though. And she looks tired

I don't like the dress on her, but I don't think she's to skinny. I think she's really pretty, something about this picture reminds me of winona rider!

yup she's been infected with the "hollywood" fad going around, the "see who can dissappear faster" fad.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif a grown up wednesday adams Too funny lol.

Babyangel

I like the dress, actually... and shoes.... don't think she looks that hot....

Hmm, I'm gonna go out on a limb and says she looka alright. Not spectacular, but okay.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif She really should put on weight. I don't see how she could possibly be healthy. Yeah, It looks like she lost a few..

I agree a few extra lbs would would be good. In this pic I like the shoes but the rest no, she looks a bit daggy there.

I didn't recognize her. The color of the dress is gorgeous but she just doesn't look right.

Back