kelly clarkson concert

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i went to my first concert tonight, which was kelly clarkson's. my brother got tickets for me and my sis (mine for my b-day last month and her's for her confirmation a few weeks ago), so us 3 went.

surprisingly, it was good. she has a nice-ass voice, but i was thinking it might be all scratchy in concert like most artists sound, but she sounded really good.

the band that opened for her was graham colton band and they were awesome. i'm gonna DL their songs now
biggrin.gif

the things that sucked wer that we weren't allowed to take pics, but whatever, and she also changed into this UGLY, UGLY skirt. it was long and it was one of those skirts that when you spun around, it'd go up, like what mexicans wore back in the day.

by the way, it was in new jersey and oh, my god, that place REALLY smells. i've always heard that it stinks, but wow. i opened my window and the whole way there (about 45 mins.), it smelled SO bad! the tolls are also 35 cents, which is extremely, extremely inexpensive, even though there were lots. the triborough bridge is $4.50 and the george washington is $6.00
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i went to my first concert tonight, which was kelly clarkson's. my brother got tickets for me and my sis (mine for my b-day last month and her's for her confirmation a few weeks ago), so us 3 went.
surprisingly, it was good. she has a nice-ass voice, but i was thinking it might be all scratchy in concert like most artists sound, but she sounded really good.

the band that opened for her was graham colton band and they were awesome. i'm gonna DL their songs now
biggrin.gif

the things that sucked wer that we weren't allowed to take pics, but whatever, and she also changed into this UGLY, UGLY skirt. it was long and it was one of those skirts that when you spun around, it'd go up, like what mexicans wore back in the day.

by the way, it was in new jersey and oh, my god, that place REALLY smells. i've always heard that it stinks, but wow. i opened my window and the whole way there (about 45 mins.), it smelled SO bad! the tolls are also 35 cents, which is extremely, extremely inexpensive, even though there were lots. the triborough bridge is $4.50 and the george washington is $6.00
icon_eek.gif

WOWOWOWOWOW I love Kelly Clarkson!!! She rules... Love her more since we saw her live at Disneyland a few weeks b4 Xmas at a the Xmas taping. She is all skinny now...looks hot

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WOWOWOWOWOW I love Kelly Clarkson!!! She rules... Love her more since we saw her live at Disneyland a few weeks b4 Xmas at a the Xmas taping. She is all skinny now...looks hot LOL...Tony, put your tongue back in your mouth, you're starting to foam !!!!
eek.gif

Latest posts

Back