Kelly Clarkson's new hair color!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kelly Clarkson's new hair color! I love it! Anyone else like it?

S04.jpg

S05.jpg

S07.jpg

I have to agree with you Janelle, I liked her older color much better.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It's really pretty, but IMO I like her previous color better on her
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 I have to agree with you Janelle, I liked her older color much better. I don't know what it is... there's just something that isn't agreeing there... LOL
icon_confused.gif

I agree, this is a pretty color and I like the style but I think she looked better in the darker color.

Originally Posted by Diane I agree, this is a pretty color and I like the style but I think she looked better in the darker color. mmmmkay - so ... so far its 3 to 1 ... anyone agree with the "Webmasta"?? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sorry Tony, it's a pretty color, but it doesn't work w/her coloring. IMO, she's got too much pink & red & the hair color ends up looking too brassy--almost orange--on her. She should use low lights to tone it down.

Ever since we saw her at Disnleyland that one time (Xmas morning show), I love her. She was very personable, cute and nice

Originally Posted by Diane

I agree, this is a pretty color and I like the style but I think she looked better in the darker color.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Sorry Tony, it's a pretty color, but it doesn't work w/her coloring. IMO, she's got too much pink & red & the hair color ends up looking too brassy--almost orange--on her. She should use low lights to tone it down. Egggggggaxctly! Well said, Gail!
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back