Kelly Osbourne Back in Rehab

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think this story is really sad.

Papa, don't preach--Kelly Osbourne is in trouble deep and back in rehab.

The 20-year-old spawn of Ozzy has checked into a drug-treatment center in Pasadena, California, according to Us Weekly.

Calls to an Osbourne publicist were not immediately returned late Friday night, but a family rep is quoted in the magazine saying, "Kelly is in a facility dealing with some personal issues. She'll be back in a few weeks."

An unnamed source close to Osbourne tells Us Weekly, "She's slipped into some of her old problems and is not doing so well. Everyone is supporting her."

This is the youngest Osbourne's second stint in rehab. In April 2004, the singer-actress checked in to Promises in Malibu to battle an addiction to painkillers.

This time, she's in another celeb-friendly facility, Las Encinas--the same place her brother, Jack, logged time in 2003 for his addictions to OxyContin, marijuana and alcohol, and one of the rehab clinics that has catered to Courtney Love.

Of course the family's paterfamilias, Ozzy, has long suffered from multiple addictions.

Although the Emmy-winning The Osbournes ended its run on MTV in March, Kelly has been trying to extend her time in the spotlight. She costarred last fall on the now defunct ABC drama Life as We Know It. And her return to rehab comes just six days before her new album, Sleeping in the Nothing, hits record stores. The disc, to be released by her new label, Sanctuary Records, is a follow-up to 2002's underwhelming Shut Up, which was released by Sony.

Speaking to Reuters before her hospitalization, Osbourne called the pop-punk rock-flavored Shut Up a "marketing ploy" to capitalize on her TV fame. Her new disc will go in a different direction.

"Dance, electro, '80s music has always been what I listened to, so it's really exciting for me that I get to do what I love now instead of acting," she told the wire service. "This album makes me so happy because it's real and not contrived."

While doing press for the new disc, Osbourne revealed that she was high during shooting on The Osbournes' final season.

"There isn't one episode where I wasn`t on something," Osbourne was quoted by the World Entertainment News Network.

"They found something like 500 pills in my room when they cleaned it."

I hope she wil be able to kick her habits.

I <3 Kelly. She has great hair, make-up and style.

Yes, I plan on getting her new CD ( i have her old one)

Hate hearing these stories about people.. And she looked so "normal" when i saw an interivew of her on UK tv a few weeks back
frown.gif

im so sick of these spoiled rich brats and there "problems".GEE life must be so hard when your parents take care of everything for you
icon_cry.gif
boohoo

I dont feel bad for her,she is so nasty and full of shit.

I read on an site today that Sharon Osbourne has said that Kelly is back in rehab because of the comments Jonathan Ross made about her weight on his show a few weeks back. I actually saw that show, did any other UK'er see it? All he said to her was something along the lines of "were your photo's air-brushed for the cd cover" and she said no they weren't. There was no awkward silence etc.. IMO Sharon just wanted someone to blame other than her crap parenting skills. RANT OVER! But i'd like to hear from other UK'ers that might have seen the show

Back