Kendra from Girls Next Door...Yep or Nope?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-kw3thumb.jpg

I think the dress is okay??? Looks a little rough and snagged up towards the bottom of the skirt. She looks good in pink though!!

She could have done better so...Nope!

OT: Have you ever seen shots of her without makeup?? Yikes!

I think she looks good, usually she has better outfits but its not bad.

Links to no-makeup pics???

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she looks good, usually she has better outfits but its not bad. I agree with that.^^

I think she photographs nicely, but as soon as she opens her mouth, it's all over with. That laugh of hers just drives me nuts!

Originally Posted by YoursEvermore /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she photographs nicely, but as soon as she opens her mouth, it's all over with. That laugh of hers just drives me nuts! I agree. Her laugh is like nails on a chalkboard and I try to remember how young she is when she says some of the things she does. However, Girls Next Door is like a car wreck to me. You don't know why you're looking and you know you shouldn't, but you can't take your eyes away.............

The bottom of the dress isnt as flattering as the top & needs to hug her hips more.

I dont think she looks bad without makeup. Thats how she usually is on her show and she just looks younger but not bad. I personally dont like her with all the liner & shadow but watever thats her so its cool.

its an improvement from the way she looks on the show and YES i have seen her without makeup and props to the makeup artist who covers all that ACNE bumps and scars!!

Latest posts

Back