Kesalan Patharan: mysterious Japanese brand

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I received an eyeshadow in swap by a company named Kesalan Patharan, and the color is just gorgeous!!! I can't find any info on this brand, at least not any info in English. The label doesn't give me much info other than the name of the product and an address in Tokyo. I found the company's website, but it is all in Japanese and my Japanese is soooo bad. Has anyone ever heard of this brand? Have any info on it?? I'm just curious, because this color is really gorgeous. It is a highly pigmented light blue with tiny bits of multi-colored glitter.

I think I have heard of this brand but was not aware that it's a Jap brand. But nope, I haven't use any of its products or know much 'bout it
frown.gif

I've double checked. It is a brand that I have definately heard off- it is available in my country & I checked & saw it featured in a local mag. Not much info was given though...the only info was pix of the brand's colour correctors, a brief description & price. It appeared in a page where the mag was recommanding colour correctors...

Originally Posted by Aniger86 I've double checked. It is a brand that I have definately heard off- it is available in my country & I checked & saw it featured in a local mag. Not much info was given though...the only info was pix of the brand's colour correctors, a brief description & price. It appeared in a page where the mag was recommanding colour correctors... Thanks for looking it up for me. I guess I'll have to check it out if and when I ever get to travel to Asia again.

Thanks Char!

I heard many good reviews about Kesalan Patharan products on Japanese Magazines.

I've never tried any of their products though, but I read many recommendations for their sheer micro powder and their other makeup products.

What do you want to know?. if you want to know the ingredients or else, I'll check it out for you.

Here's some Japanese review for Kesalan Patharan products.

I think there are also many reviews on other makeup review site.

If you stuck on some of kanji's words, you can use systransoft for free translation.

Latest posts

Back