Kid quotes Napoleon Dynamite at the Spelling Bee

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol!! my bro showed me that yesterday.
biggrin.gif

That is brilliant! My roomates BF told me about this yesterday, thanks for posting the link! Hahaha, I love it when the announcer goes "Was that a secret message?" lol!

ok someone please explain that to me.

1.) who is napoleon dynamite

2.) what does the kid say? (I only understood "The chickens of"-something)

Arielle, Napoleon Dynamite is a movie. It's a really stupid movie, but still somewhat funny. I didn't like it at first, but it just grew on me. What the kid said was "Does the chicken have talons?".

Originally Posted by Angel Baby Arielle, Napoleon Dynamite is a movie. It's a really stupid movie, but still somewhat funny. I didn't like it at first, but it just grew on me. What the kid said was "Does the chicken have talons?".
what does that mean?

Originally Posted by nydoll23 what does that mean? dunno either. the word talon wasn´t in my dictionary

Originally Posted by Arielle dunno either. the word talon wasn´t in my dictionary "Do the chickens have large talons?" lol!
Talons are a bird's claws (their "hands" basically).

The quote is from a scene in the movie where he works at a chicken farm for cash.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux "Do the chickens have large talons?" lol!
Talons are a bird's claws (their "hands" basically).

The quote is from a scene in the movie where he works at a chicken farm for cash.

oh ok the word was in my dictionary but I thought it meant something else than claws. I guess not having seen this movie there is no way I could ever understand this joke
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle oh ok the word was in my dictionary but I thought it meant something else than claws. I guess not having seen this movie there is no way I could ever understand this joke
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You should rent the movie! It's really short (only 90 mins) and I think it's hilarious!

I haven't seen it either... I dunno, it just looked dumb, so I didn't bother. But it's been getting good reviews that it's pretty funny, so I might have to check it out
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back