Kid Rock's DJ Uncle Kracker Arrested

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kid Rock's former DJ, Uncle Kracker, was arrested on a second-degree forcible sex offense charge in North Carolina early Friday morning, TMZ.com reports.

Raleigh police arrested Kracker (real name: Matthew Shafer), 33, at an Embassy Suites hotel at around 4:45 a.m., says the site.

The Michigan-born Kracker reportedly met Kid Rock in 1987. In 2000, he had his own hit with the single "Follow Me," and in 2004, his duet with Kenny Chesney, "When the Sun Goes Down," went to No. 1.

TMZ reports that he is being held in North Carolina's Wake County Jail on $5 million bond and will appear before a judge later on Friday.

SOURCE - PEOPLE.COM

When the sun goes down we'll be something, when the... dang now I have that song in my head. I need to dl more country!

Makes no sense... Uncle Kracker has never seemed like that type of person...

Unfortunately, very few rapists/sexual abusers ever look like they are. Unfortunately, they usually look like everyday people, and more often than not they're the people you least expect.
frown.gif

Of course, I'm not saying he is or he isn't. That's up to the investigators!

More:

Kid Rock's former DJ, Uncle Kracker, who was arrested on a second-degree forcible sex offense charge in North Carolina early Friday morning, is speaking out about his arrest.

In a statement to PEOPLE, Kracker said: "It's regretable that someone would make this kind of allegation, not only because it's not the kind of thing I'd do, as the father of two girls, it's the kind of thing that I wouldn't stand for."

Raleigh police arrested Kracker (real name: Matthew Shafer), 33, at an Embassy Suites hotel at around 4:45 a.m., TMZ.com reports. A police spokesman said the alleged incident took place at the Ess Lounge, a downtown nightclub, according to the Associated Press.

The Michigan-born Kracker reportedly met Kid Rock in 1987. In 2000, he had his own hit with the single "Follow Me," and in 2004, his duet with Kenny Chesney, "When the Sun Goes Down," went to No. 1.

Kracker was released on $75,000 bond.

SOURCE - PEOPLE.COM

I'm telling you, I seriously don't think he did it... Then again, I dunno!

Back