Kidney Stones

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Last week I woke up in the morning with a killer pain in my right kidney. I sucked it up and went to work. Well half way through the day I had to go home and go to the doctor. She immediately saw that I had a "very large" amount of microscopic blood in my urine and immediately sent me for a CAT-scan. Well while I was waiting to go for the CAT-Scan I decided F*** this, the pain is too much. So I drove myself to the ER and they took me right away to get a CAT scan. They put me on Vicodin and Morphine wich is the best dug ever (first time I ever had it) and they also put me on a IV drip for dehydration because I was puking my guts up. Turns out i had a 5mm stone and it it was causing some major blockage. The pain was the worst I have ever felt in my life!!!! I am all better now after nearly a week of vomiting and pain. I hope I never have to go through that agian
frown.gif
....just wanted to share my great week/weekend
wink.gif

Reaction score
Aww Honey, Kidney stones are awful and yes you can't beat morphine..........I'm so glad you are feeling better!!!

Reaction score
Thanks Kel.....I am sure in your experience you have heard how wonderful they feel
wink.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Kel.....I am sure in your experience you have heard how wonderful they feel
wink.gif
Took it myself after surgery in March......good stuff!

Reaction score
Glad you're feeeling better now... Kidneys stones hurt like hell (I never had one, fortnatelly, but I've seenplenty of people suffering from it).

Reaction score
I had two of them but only one has tried to pass and that was 2 years ago.I had to have surgery...it hurts like hell when they try to pass.

Reaction score
Jessica,

Been there. I have a had a few stones over the years. Morphine is a gift from god.

Reaction score
Awwwww That's terrible.... Maybe if I send you that crown you'll feel better??
biggrin.gif

Hope your feeling better...

Reaction score
awww, i am soooooooooo sorry!!! i'm glad you're better, though, but i wish you never went through it
frown.gif

Reaction score
kidney stones i imagine hurt as bad as gallstones, which i had to have an operation to get removed, and girl let me tell you i'll go thru labor pains ANYTIME than go thru that pain again, at least with labor pains you know it will end sooner or later, with gallstones the pain comes out of no where and only way to cure it is with an operation!!! glad your feeling better!!

han

Reaction score
i never had kindney stones but my dad has been in the hospital many times with them.

glad your better, i agree morphine is the best pain med ever the only one that dont make me sick to my stomach

Reaction score
Oh, that is the worst pain ever! Im so sorry you went through that. I'm sure they have told you to drink lots of water, that really helps to avoid kidney stones. Take care
smile.gif

Reaction score
Aww, sounds terribly painful;( However, i'm happy that you're better now just in time for the Holidays:)

Latest posts