Kids Makeup..is it safe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I live in Australia and my 10 and 12yr old nieces want makeup. I found a kids makeup brand called Orla and Maeve Non toxic kids makeup. Even though its non toxic, is it safe for children to play with??

Some time it may be harmful for the kids. if you want to makeup your kids then you should take guidance from the skin doctor after you can makeup your kids.

Even if the ingredients appear safe, it doesn't consider allergic reactions.  Why not by real make up but only a few items?  A pale eyeshadow, some tinted lip balm and some mascara.

I would definitely test a small patch of the kids' skin for allergies first. If everything is OK, then they should be fine to use some makeup. I was definitely playing with my mother's makeup at 10, and was wearing light makeup to school at 12 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Better we should use it very less. After all makeup products contain chemicals to certain extend. 

Thanks for the advice.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back