Kim K: Hot or Sooo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-1018_kim_kardashian_sidekick_05.jpg

I don't think I need to say much here. Short, Tight, White Bra, Black Dress?? And let us not forget the meat shot...
3641-1018_kim_kardashian_sidekick_06.jpg

UGH.......

This outfit would have been fine if she didn't but that half corset (or whatever the hell it is) over it. Her makeup and hair look fantastic.

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol you don't seem to like kim k much huhi still think she's gorgeous anyway lol

I think she's stunning!! I have nothing against her, I just think she could be soooo much prettier if she dressed more sophisticated. I find it annoying that she shows it all, all the time. The worst part is that she was a celeb stylist.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she's stunning!! I have nothing against her, I just think she could be soooo much prettier if she dressed more sophisticated. I find it annoying that she shows it all, all the time. The worst part is that she was a celeb stylist. lmao...you're right about that one she does leave little to the imaginationi think the outfits she wears are appropriate to clubbing but not press releases and major events so i agree with you there

Her persona is all about getting attention. Apparently, she doesn't feel she can garner the attention she needs without the clubwear at public events.

She's so beautiful, I dont see why she feels the need to dress so skimpy all the time.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she's stunning!! I have nothing against her, I just think she could be soooo much prettier if she dressed more sophisticated. I find it annoying that she shows it all, all the time. The worst part is that she was a celeb stylist. i agree, her face is flawless and gorgeous, its just a shame no one can make her see that trashy is NOT sexy and classy is MORE beautiful!!!

I can't stand this chick. She always looks so trashy. It's a shame b/c she has a beautiful face.

Latest posts

Back