Kim K On the Cover Of King

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I personally don't think she looks any different than she does when she is out on the town. Maybe she gained some weight?

35625d1187872081-0822_kim_k_king_mag.jpg

She doesn´t look that good in the cover, but the 2nd pic is super sexy. Her ass looks way more natural than in that other thread where it looks like she´s hiding two baloons in her pants.

It´s great to see pics of a curvy woman like her in a magazine!

She's pretty... This picture though could have been a lot better for a cover shot!!!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif She doesn´t look that good in the cover, but the 2nd pic is super sexy. Her ass looks way more natural than in that other thread where it looks like she´s hiding two baloons in her pants.
It´s great to see pics of a curvy woman like her in a magazine!

That's called photoshop
rotfl.gif

But yeah the cover shot is not all that great

Originally Posted by kisska3000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think the second picture is better then the cover one. I agree. The second pic really highlights her feminine figure. It's funny because she looks right at home on the cover of King magazine! Why, it's almost as if she's wearing her everyday going out clothing...
laughing.gif

whatever she did, its working. i think she looks amazing in both but the second shot is far more flattering. ladies, if you take pictures for your sweetie, that second pose does justice/shows mercy to almost anyone. trust me, i stole the idea from a centerfold pic i saw.

1.)even a woman who is very gamine (skinny)will look great because she will likely have amazing legs.

2.)even a woman who is a bit plush will look great because the tensing of the muscles does soemthing for hips and thighs.

3.) a woman with big chest who would envy it to have a beyonce backside will look great because the hiding/showing of the chest from that angle looks great. Implied but not 100 percent exposed breasts, sensual and very classy.

Latest posts

Back