Kitty cats!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...u do have a lot of cats!!

I'm actually allergic to cats so one cat is OK but when I lived at home with my parents (a LOOOOOOOONG time ago LOL) we had tons of cats and dogs and I was always in the hospital. One is more than enough for me LOL

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have lots of cats. I'm known as the crazy cat lady in my family. lol

My husband bought me Zeus and Athena as kittens. Unfortunately I no longer have a larger image of them as kittens. They are Japanese Bobtails. Zu is an odd-eye cat to boot.

Zeus is on the left, Athena on the right. I miss my Athena she died December 2010. The hubby got me Apollo the following year but Apollo has become my eldest daughter's cat over the years.

Hades with Athena and Demeter (four months old). Zeus. Apollo.​

We call Zeus "Old Man" since he behaves like a human. Loves human food - salsa, tortilla chips, potato chips, ice cream, pickles, etc.

Athena had several litters. All of my cats were microchipped except a few of my younger cats. They're getting chipped next week.

1. Hercules (missing, presumed dead - I have a neighbor who hates my cats and I know he threatened to trap my cats in the past).
  2. Adonis (missing, presumed dead). Someone had hurt him and he was disabled for a long time. The vet said he would heal and he did. I miss him the most since he was my foot cat and always curled up on my feet under my desk.
  3. Hermes (we still have)
  4. Artemis (missing, presumed dead).

One day the kids left the front door open and all of my cats escaped. Only Hermes, Zeus, Apollo and Athena came home. The rest vanished.

From her second litter:

1. Hades (missing, presumed dead).
  2. Perseus (missing, presumed dead).
  3. Poseidon (found him a home)
  4. Neptune (found him a home)

From her third litter we kept only Demeter because she was born with two blue eyes and is a pure white cat as a result she was born deaf. Dee is a long fur, long tail cat. She's part Ragdoll (her father's side).

Demeter with Baby (five months at the time).​

From her fourth litter we kept all three kittens - Osiris, Isis and Smokey. Oz is now called Pot Roast because he became fat after getting fixed. Isis nick name is Icy despite being a black cat - she's not a friendly cat most of the times and she's my middle daughter's cat. Smokey is also my middle daughter's cat because she didn't want me to have him put down. Unfortunately he was born with a rectal problem (can't complete his poops) so he needs to be cleaned after each time he poops. He also can't eat solid dry food because he can't digest it. He has to eat a high protein wet food with vitamin supplements as a result. I guess I also won't put him down because he looks like Adonis and acts like Adonis only he's a short tail sick version but he is such a loving cat who needs baths daily otherwise he stinks.

​
Smokey, Isis and Osiris (before he became fat).​
From her fifth litter we kept Amunet, aka Baby. Baby is the daughter of Sunday who was a stray (around the same age as DeeDee) who came into our lives. One day he escaped and has become feral. If we catch him he'll let us pet him but he won't let people near him. I know he's around still because we see him often except he keeps moving further and further from our house. Last *I* saw him was a month ago about a half mile away. I haven't seen him since but the girls tell me they see him every few days a mile away. Baby looks like a mini version of her dad - he's some kind of Maine Coon mix. She's long fur but a Bobtail cat. She's also stunted and looks very much like a six month old kitten still but she's actually three. His name is Sunday because that's the day he came into our lives.

Sunday.​

After Athena died Nefertiti came into our lives as a stray. The neighbor girl one day came with the cat saying she found it. Poor Nerf was so skinny and hungry so we took her in, put found posters up, put a up a Craigslist notice, called around but no one ever claimed her so we kept her. She's some type of Siamese mix and she's definitely MY cat. lol She's escaped a few times but came back time and time again. She knows this is her Forever Home. She sleeps on my desk next to my monitor. In fact....

​
I've lost so many photos when my external drives died. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here are two of my ferrets a day or so after I got them. They were born on January 9, 2007 and we got them in February of that year. They just had their 5th birthday a few weeks ago.

Then there is my husband dog Xena and of course our five rabbits - Pandora Boxx, Raven, Penguin, Oreo and Choko.

Wow zadidoll, I really commend you for taking care of so many cats! Especially the ones with special needs.

I have two cats. Well, three, I guess.

My first cat was N (I don't feel comfortable giving out specific details of my life online). He stayed with my parents when I moved out. He became an indoor/outdoor cat, and I'm pretty sure their neighbor trapped and killed him because she's threatened that if my dead grandmother's cat ever goes into her yard, she "won't know what happened to him." We called the police on her but they couldn't do anything. Oh, and then there's the whole spat about her putting a dead cat skull on the wall facing my parents house.

Second cat is S. I actually got him for my BF before I moved in to keep him company. Now he's a fat jerk. He bosses T and my little dog around all the time, and steals their food.

Then there's T. I saw his picture on the Humane Society's website, and I SWORE that he was N. I went to his foster mom's house, he acted just like N and looked like him too. So of course, I paid the fee and took him home. A few days later, after the euphoria of finding my baby, I realized that he wasn't N. I kept him in the bathroom to not get attached, but he ended up being awesome anyway so I kept him. Now he and S get along and play together all night long. T likes to sit in my lap. He also chews his claws. I wish he'd teach S to do the same because S scratches the shit out of anything.

Back