Kittyskyfish..Need some look alike recs.for YSL shades

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just saw one of the bridal looks by YSL using eyeshadow duo#13 and Longlasting liner in Shimmery burgandy and I think it's GORGEOUS! but I just can't spend$36 on a duo &$20 on an eyeliner..That's just a wee bit out of my budget..Any other recs for similar shades??Can't think of any matches off the top of my head..Also,What are your thoughts on the YSL lip markers?Can you compare them to the UD lip stains??Thanks
smile.gif

Hi allisong! I'll take my #13 duo to the mall today and check out what's comparable. Especially within MAC, since I know you're a fan and they have a nice color assortment.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mom's in town right now, so it may be a day or two before I can get back with a response! Thanks!!

Originally Posted by allisong Just saw one of the bridal looks by YSL using eyeshadow duo#13 and Longlasting liner in Shimmery burgandy and I think it's GORGEOUS! but I just can't spend$36 on a duo &$20 on an eyeliner..That's just a wee bit out of my budget..Any other recs for similar shades??Can't think of any matches off the top of my head..Also,What are your thoughts on the YSL lip markers?Can you compare them to the UD lip stains??Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hi allisong! I'll take my #13 duo to the mall today and check out what's comparable. Especially within MAC, since I know you're a fan and they have a nice color assortment.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mom's in town right now, so it may be a day or two before I can get back with a response! Thanks!!

So cool!Alli, do you have a pic of the look?

Latest posts

Back