KLUTCHclub? They gave me an offer to pass along $8 for more than $100 worth of stuff!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ashmatia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone subscribed to them? I would like to know what they think? I like the fitness aspect, but do not really want a box full of supplements. 
I'm not a subscriber, but they sent me a box back in July or so to review and I obviously got this one.  I actually really like the concept of getting new workouts to try out each month, most of which are online.  I think the boxes are always decently over the value of what you pay.  Mine have generally had one supplement-y thing but it's usually more food than supplements.  The only reason I haven't subbed is because I'd rather spend my money on traditional beauty boxes or lifestyle boxes like popsugar than fitness stuff.  

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually ordered 2 boxes one for my husband and one for myself. We each recieved different best of boxes. my husband actually got the Yurbuds in his box.
I got my box today and I got the yurbuds in mine and it totally made my Friday!

Initially I dismissed the itrain gift card thinking I would still have to spend money, but after going on the site, it looks like I'll be able to purchase a few workouts! bummed I'll have to call in though

You don't have to call in. Add the items to your "cart" and then during checkout, enter the code as a discount code rather than a gift certificate. I used mine last night  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back