KLUTCHclub? They gave me an offer to pass along $8 for more than $100 worth of stuff!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone subscribe to KLUTCHclub?  Right now they have a special Valentine's Day version of there Best of Box found by going here: http://www.klutchclub.com/best-of-box/ . Hovering over Box at the top and clicking Best of Box.  It is guaranteed to have at least $100 of Health and fitness goodies inside.  It is $25 normally and then you get the normal monthly boxes at $18 a month and can cancel easily on the site anytime (code will not work as gift or on the subscriptions that do not start with the best of box). I am SO excited because after going to that link if you use the code you can get the Vday box for only $8.  I don't know if I'll keep the subscription.... but how can I say no to over $100 of products for $8?  The details are also on my blog which is why they gave me the code and link... BUT I though I would share here too!  I think everyone should have the chance for this deal.  Code is good til Jan 30.

Thoughts on this company? past reviews look so great!

PoisonMegz

Edit: Do not remove moderator comments.

It's the link they told me to use in order for people to use the code for the discount.  They have an affiliate program but I am not a member.

The only other details about that link in their message to me is that when you sign up using it you also get 50 bonus kb to your account to be used towards rewards it looks like normally it is only 10 per box. I'm new to the site so I don't really know how everything works yet to be honest.  I'm kind of technologically dumb.

Oh I think I clicked the wrong reply button... I can't tell... see below if those didn't come up in your notifications... as I said... technologically dumb here lol

You sold me! Even though fitness products aren't really my "thing," I can't pass that up for only $8. Thanks for the deal!

Originally Posted by Kara Seldin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You sold me! Even though fitness products aren't really my "thing," I can't pass that up for only $8. Thanks for the deal!
You're welcome!  Fitness has never really been my thing either.  I just had my son in October and have been living off quick junk food mostly because I'm on my own with him... I'm hoping this box will inspire me. 

Has anyone subscribed to them? I would like to know what they think? I like the fitness aspect, but do not really want a box full of supplements. 

*update* sorry guys the only link they gave me is using a shortener so I guess I can't post it here or the link to the blog post with it.  I apologize.....

Originally Posted by PoisonMegz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*update* sorry guys the only link they gave me is using a shortener so I guess I can't post it here or the link to the blog post with it.  I apologize.....
URL updated up top
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ashmatia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone subscribed to them? I would like to know what they think? I like the fitness aspect, but do not really want a box full of supplements. 
I used a daily candy promo last year that was 1 "best of" box and 1 monthly box for $20.  I got a LOT (LOT!) of supplements, a "just add water" seaweed salad, an aloe vera drink, a blueberry drink, 2 trial sized canola oil packets, hemp seeds snack, a bunch of coupon codes for $xx off a purchase at different websites (with large minimum purchases).  The only beauty related item was a mud face wash.  I think there was 1 workout DVD. 

I ordered the Valentine's Best of Box for $8 (I googled to find a code). Anyone got there's yet? I'm not getting mine until Monday and I am super impatient. I never stay spoiler free!
popcorn.gif

I also ordered a leftover october box so i'm not sure what I'll get first but I have two tracking numbers... one for tuesday and one for wednesday. I really hate Fed Ex Smartpost. I live in nrthwest indiana...about an hour from where the company is located.   The tracking shows it has gone to New Berlin WI and now Belleville MI....which means it had to pass right me. so wonky!

I like their boxes overall, but am not subbed as I only seem to like every 3rd box or the men's one more.

To me it seems a lot of the supplements they send out are more vitamins,nutrition stuff-etso most of it is useable.

I did get some magnesium supplement powder though- and am not sure I can use that myself.

They also seem to like to give out pretty decent coupons or GC, during the summer there was a moving comfort $25 off anything x2 in one box, another was $10 off a sport ID site, half off a backpack  I did not think I would even use....and did buy).

They usually have some cosmetic item,but not usually very many.

Also the men's boxes seem to contain a lot of the leftover women's products from the months before- just an observation as I did buy maybe 6 boxes so far....

But some of the products are fine for men and women....

The seaweed salad was good, I would buy it again....

Originally Posted by ashmatia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by lyndieonline /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered the Valentine's Best of Box for $8 (I googled to find a code). Anyone got there's yet? I'm not getting mine until Monday and I am super impatient. I never stay spoiler free!
popcorn.gif
The valentine's day box was suppose to contain a set number of items based on promo pics that various blogs were using to promote the box. I was a little upset I missed out on this box because there were some items that I would have loved to have received. But based on KB's facebook page, it looks like some people got the promo pic valentine's day box and some people got a random assortment of items. So I may not have gotten what I wanted anyways. I was still able to use the code but I ended up getting just the normal women's best of box. I googled some reviews and it looks like some of the best of boxes sent out in January look really good and what made me order were the inclusion of Yurbud earbuds. They went out in the October box, which they still had for sale, so I'm assuming they still have some left. I added a little note when I ordered hinting that I reallllllllllly would like those since I'm a runner. I hope they saw that :p Still, $8 to get to try some new health stuff is fun.

Got my box yesterday, but it wasn't a Valentine's box.  Just a regular "leftovers" box.  Still I'm pretty happy with it, especially for just $8 shipping.

The valentine's day box was suppose to contain a set number of items based on promo pics that various blogs were using to promote the box. I was a little upset I missed out on this box because there were some items that I would have loved to have received. But based on KB's facebook page, it looks like some people got the promo pic valentine's day box and some people got a random assortment of items. So I may not have gotten what I wanted anyways. I was still able to use the code but I ended up getting just the normal women's best of box. I googled some reviews and it looks like some of the best of boxes sent out in January look really good and what made me order were the inclusion of Yurbud earbuds. They went out in the October box, which they still had for sale, so I'm assuming they still have some left. I added a little note when I ordered hinting that I reallllllllllly would like those since I'm a runner. I hope they saw that :p Still, $8 to get to try some new health stuff is fun.
I actually ordered 2 boxes one for my husband and one for myself. We each recieved different best of boxes. my husband actually got the Yurbuds in his box.

I got my box yesterday.  

This is what was supposed to come in it:

This is what I actually received:

Acacia Sampler with 60 minutes of workouts (one from Kristi Yamaguchi)

World Groove Mix Volume 1

Zoye Vegetable Oil

DeVita eyeliner pencil in Absolute Earth

Natural Calm Anti-Stress Drink

lauren brooke cosmetiques lip gloss in winterberry (yummy scent)

A Twistband

$50 itrain gift card

Journey Bar in coconut curry

Nature's Gate cleansing bar in pomegranate sunflower (smells delicious)

Pssssssst! dry shampoo (love that stuff)

5 pack of truvia

zenify drink

Hemp Hearts

anatomy naturals mud mask

2 healthy 2 go acai soft chews (20% off online orders with code KLUTCHCLUB)

4 Taylor's of Harrogate tea bags
I was a little disappointed that there was no juice beauty or shakeology, but I can't really complain since I only paid $8 and cancelled the autopay/subscription option right off the bat.  

Also, when I went to the itrain website I tried to follow the instructions on the card and kept getting this error:

I had to call the number on the card and get the guy to give me an actual gift card code - he said there was a miscommunication with KLUTCHclub.  I am actually going to buy some stuff off the website; I'll let you know if the code works.  

Latest posts

Back