Kohl's makeup is MAC?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SewAmazing

My best friend who is a MAC-a-holic, works at Kohl's dept. store. The new makeup artist they just hired came from the corporate training center and told her that the private makeup label that the store carries is MAC, but under the corporate brand's name for an avg. price of $12.99. YIKES!! I know somebody here can check that out..

Do you mean Flirt and American Beauty? Both of those lines are owned by Estee lauder, who owns MAC. I am not sure they they are the same product.

For example....Benefit is owned by Louis Vuitton, but creative control still belongs to the orginal owners of Benefit. Any other brands owned by Loius Vuittton wouldn't be the same as Benefit.

I think this has been mentioned before, and it was pretty much agreed on what Amanda said about it being made by Estee Lauder, but not being MAC.

ditto same owners really but the companies stay the way they are usually. kinda like a consession

Back