Konad Nail Art Kit meets Zoya

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got my nail art stamping tool in and wanted to take it for a spin. So this morning I pulled out my Zoya Savita (Matte purple) and my Zoya Kendal (light lavender). Coupled with my BM19 stamping plate, I came up with this. This was my first time using a nail stamp kit so there was a lot of trial and error involved.

One important thing was that Savita dries incredibly fast! Which is both fantastic and not. It dries so fast that it is near impossible to use it as a stamp itself, the Kendal though, had no issues whatsoever.

All in all though, I loved playing with the kit!

Thank you! I've been watching all kinds of Komad videos today to get more ideas. LOL I generally do my nails on a Sat and then remove it on Thursday. Give my nails a good 24 hours to breathe before I cover them up again. 

Its going to be hard to do that now that I have this toy! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I never had the patience to bother doing my nails very often either  until I got the Seche Vite topcoat. It dries my nails fast and helps me keep polish on for more then a day or two. I just paint them while I am doing other things on the computer. By the time I am done messing around they are dry and I can go about my life :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Very pretty. Can't wait to see more from you.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my nail art stamping tool in and wanted to take it for a spin. So this morning I pulled out my Zoya Savita (Matte purple) and my Zoya Kendal (light lavender). Coupled with my BM19 stamping plate, I came up with this. This was my first time using a nail stamp kit so there was a lot of trial and error involved.

One important thing was that Savita dries incredibly fast! Which is both fantastic and not. It dries so fast that it is near impossible to use it as a stamp itself, the Kendal though, had no issues whatsoever.

All in all though, I loved playing with the kit!

That came out so good.

If your looking at some plates try Bundle Monster on amazon. It's $21 for 25 plates. A couple of the plates aren't that great because there isn't much detail, but there's a pretty good amount of good plates I've heard.

Sayanythingbr00ke has alot of good Konad tutorials on youtube and I think she even has a video talking about the bundle monster plates. The good thing about bundle monster is you have plates for every occasion like halloween, valentines day ect. if you want to create nail designs.

I've heard that using regular polish with the Konad doesn't work as well as the Konad polishes.

I have Konad, but don't use it very often because I can never get the image to fully transfer to the stamp or fully transfer to my nails. I also have the issue where the image comes out crooked on my nails.

Amazon is where I got my stamp kit and plates. I'll be adding to my collection. I think this is such a great idea!

Latest posts

Back