Kookie is 56--uck

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday!
smile.gif
You look fabulous and I hope I look just as good when I reach my 50's. You give great advice and wisdom, glad you joined MUT.
smile.gif

No Baby--no joke there is a lot of concealers goin' on in that face. Maybe I need to do a tutorial on how to use concealers--cause-I have it down to an art. LOl You guys have really made my birthday!!!

Kookie. You are beautiful. I wasn't here yesterday so Happy belated Birthday.

bday.gif

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif No Baby--no joke there is a lot of concealers goin' on in that face. Maybe I need to do a tutorial on how to use concealers--cause-I have it down to an art. LOl You guys have really made my birthday!!! Oh please do, I'm in desperate need of schooling!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you kidding me? You look STUNNING! I hope you have a great birthday! Happy B-Day!!!!! That's what I was thinking. You are gorgeous!! You def. don't look 56!

happy birthday kookie!
hb.gif
birthday.gif
star.gif
i just knew that you were about to tell me that at 56 you're really just getting started! my older friends tell me the 50s are the best! make me a believer girlfriend! what did you do for yourself for your birthday?

Back