Kookie is 56--uck

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, never thought I would see the day--but I think I am the oldest (age wise) member on MuT. Today I am 56. It just don't feel too good. But at ten in the morning nothing does. Gets more and more difficult to maintain the appearance-but still givin' it a go. Had a good life, healthy, beautiful daughter, career-so can't complain--I hopoe in the time that I have been with MuT-I have helped somebody or thrown a word of wisdom that may have helped you through a dark moment in your life. Anyway, throw ol' Kookie a Happy Birthday--make an old woman feel good. OMG.

Quote:
Had a good life, healthy, beautiful daughter, career-so can't complain-- You act like there is nothing after 56.... If i had to guess you age... it wouldnt be that, you look damn good. I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday filled with family, friends and good food!

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy your day, each one is a blessing!
jean.gif

happy birthday! 56 isnt old and times have changed and women in their 40's and 50's are classier and look better than those younger.

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, never thought I would see the day--but I think I am the oldest (age wise) member on MuT. Today I am 56. It just don't feel too good. But at ten in the morning nothing does. Gets more and more difficult to maintain the appearance-but still givin' it a go. Had a good life, healthy, beautiful daughter, career-so can't complain--I hopoe in the time that I have been with MuT-I have helped somebody or thrown a word of wisdom that may have helped you through a dark moment in your life. Anyway, throw ol' Kookie a Happy Birthday--make an old woman feel good. OMG. No, you're not - i remember we have some older posters, but then, what makes you young is your heart - and you're really young at heart
Congrats

Happy Birthday!! You look fantastic! I hope I look half as good when I reach 56!! I would've done a b-day thread for you, but you didn't show up on the list!

happy birthday

the number doesnt say anything the feeling it what is really counts

keep beign awesome and seportive like ever

happy b-day

I agree! 56 isn't old at all, nor do you even look it based on your pics I've seen! I do think we might have one other member about your age, but I don't recall if she's older or the same age. Either way, I've had to change my motto to "You're old when you're dead!" John's grandfather is 93 y.o. and in better health than me almost! So, I can no longer say, "You're only as old as you feel!" LOL!

I have to say, I really enjoy reading all your posts. They are always so helfpul and wise! I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!!!! And, you look great, so I wouldn't worry a bit about a number, which is all that "56" is, imo.

Happy Birthday Kookie! You are such a wonderful member of MUT!! Please try not to be bummed about your birthday! We'll all be you age someday, and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say we all hope to look as good!
biggrin.gif
Age isn't something to be sad about, it's something to be proud of. How sad that people feel this way now, when in the past age was something revered!!

Latest posts

Back