La Roche Posay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I was wondering if anyone has tried this line,in particular the sunscreens. I'm thinking of trying the fluid extreme 40 plus.

thanks

Originally Posted by saffrony Hi Everyone
I was wondering if anyone has tried this line,in particular the sunscreens. I'm thinking of trying the fluid extreme 40 plus.

thanks

I know that LRP had one of the best sunscreens there is. But if you use mineral foundation you can not use the sunscreens, because of the sunscreen in the mineral makeup. But otherwise it is very good and also not clogged the pores. You can check the reviews at makeupally. Bye!

I've used this line before. Their sunscreen with Mexoryl is the best around. It's an ingredient that blocks out the sun's harmful rays better than anything else aroundl. Unfortunately, you can't this in the US because the ingredient isn't approved by the FDA. I currently use their Vitamin C under eye & face gel. I like both a lot. I've used their Effaclar cleanser which is pH balanced and was pretty good but I like to switch up my cleansers. I still haven't found the perfect one.

If you were to buy any of their products, I'd say get the sunscreen but make sure it has mexoryl. Not all of them do.

Latest posts

Back