LA Weight Loss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried and suceeded at this program. I have tried it and it was too difficult for me to stick with. I feel like such a failure. I just have to stick with a more balanced diet. That is what is going to work for me in the long run I think.

Yeah I think that is most of our problems. It's sure mine. My diet is up and down with most of the time eating OK, but then I'll go off the beat and path for a week or so..... Plus excersizzzzze is needed huh

Yes it is. I love how I feel when I exercise, but It is hard to always find the time. I am going to keep trying though. Weight loss is one of my main goals. I don't have a huge amount to lose but enough that I have to just do it. I know if I could just lose about 20- 30 pounds I would have so much more energy and self confidence. I am going to do it I have to just keep saying that!!!

Walk. Truly, walking a mile a day, or a few miles several times a week, can be the best thing for you!

I'm also happy with the South Beach Diet. But when it all comes down, just eating healthy is best. I want to lose about the same amount as you, and I've found that before I got married, my mom and I would walk together several times a week, and I was so in shape! I can't wait to do that now with my husband, or maybe a neighbor lady, since we live in a nice neighborhood with sidewalks now!
smile.gif

Be encouraged!!!

Latest posts

Back