Laguna Beach: The Real OC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the show, even though it is scripted. What time and what day does the new season come on?

they are scripted.

i'm not looking forward to the new season. the girls look super ronchy and witchy

Has anyone been following the current season? I have and the mean girls are really up to tricks. Kendra & Cami= the mean girls.

Yea, I am keeping up this season but it doesn't even compare to last years season.. i miss the old crew! .. THese girls are def. up to tricks, so cruel.. thank god my high school years didn't involve girls as mean as them.. geesh! -- they are ready to backstab their best friends over everything... Some girls are so mean..

Jessica always seem to attract to the guys that wanna get with her and EVERYBODY else in Laguna! haha.. she's got some bad luck! Next episode Cameron is supposed to end it with her.. we'll see!

I haven't heard anything great about the newer season, and I've been told a lot of the girls are comparable to the "original" based on who's Kristen, who's Lauren, etc...

It's about high schoolers in Laguna Beach.. its good if you enjoy drama and backstabbing haha! .. i think its on every wednesday(?? or thurs) night at 10pm on MTV

i think this seasons girls are..playing up on the whole..DRAMA thing..they over exagertate things..like the whole situation with cami and that girl at rockys christmas party.

i agree with you on that!! They seem desperate for drama!!

how pitiful is jessica for stil hanging around them?!..she's so cute.. i had so much hope for her

LC rules...her season and show are the best!!! I wonder where is Lo?!

My fave season is always going to be the second, this one is alright, still not used to the new cast, the drama is really..childish sometimes, but it's fun to watch =D

I watch it. I like it. I think the girls stir up more drama this season. I was in love with season 2

I hate Cami and KEndra..Omg..they make my blood boil. I hope one day they watch themselves and be like "we were so gross, its not even funny". I think rocky and tessa are kinda ..desperate and clingy? I mean, jeezuz Rocky.

They do seem a little young, even though I'm the same age as they are lol There's alot of drama though going on with this season

I watched the first season and a little bit of the second.

It's a good show, but I love the OC much much better.

Latest posts

Back