Laguna Beach: The Real OC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Is anyone else watching the new season. So far it's cracking me up !!!

I saw some of it but then I knew it would be on again so I switched to The Surreal Life because I didnt see it yesterday lol! But hey, the Surreal Life was great lol!

i LOVE Laguna Beach and even though most everyone hates Kristin I LOVE her she's my favorite but i like everyone else too,i really think i will like jessica this season, and Lo shes sooo ditzy but that makes her oh sooo much more loveable.

I am totally addicted to watching Laguna Beach! I like Kristin too. I cannot stand Lauren! She annoys the hell out of me! I do not want Stephen to hook up with her.
icon_mad.gif
Oh, did anyone else feel the awkwardness (sp?) when Stephen and Kristin first saw each other on the beach? I was like "man I've been there"!!! I kind of felt sorry for Stephen though, he was like a lost little puppy dog.
icon_sad.gif

I am a Laguna Beach hater. I can't stand that show. And, I am an OC fan so go figure!

Originally Posted by Marisol I am a Laguna Beach hater. I can't stand that show. And, I am an OC fan so go figure! hahah i love the oc too but i think its more fun to see real people's drama then something made up

Originally Posted by Liz Is anyone else watching the new season. So far it's cracking me up !!! I didn't know it started!!!!!! Was last night the first episode? I love to hate Kristen!

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 hahah i love the oc too but i think its more fun to see real people's drama then something made up Is it really true? Don't you think its maybe edited to seem more dramatic than it really is?

Originally Posted by Marisol Is it really true? Don't you think its maybe edited to seem more dramatic than it really is? its all true, its kinda sad that their lives have this much drama but it makes it sooooooooo interesting to watch! plus everyone is inlove with stephen:icon_love

I have been wanting to see the new season - hope to catch it on re-run maybe this weekend! I got dragged into the Laguna Beach Marathon the night of the Season 2 premiere
smile.gif

i love Laguna Beach!!!! Its like my fav. show! i felt so bad for stephen u could so tell he still loves kristen and when he was in the hot tub with LC i thought they were just going to hook up right then and there. whoknows they prob. did when they got out.

Originally Posted by Liz Is anyone else watching the new season. So far it's cracking me up !!! i love laguna beach.. i wish Lc n stephen would have a relationship already, kristen is annoying.. sorry everyone is taking sides hehe but heres a fun story:
so stephen goes to sfsu which is the college like 5 minutes away from where i live and my bf's friends brother goes there and he told his brother who told my bf that they see stephen on campus all the time and tons of ppl go up to him asking him about the show n stuff.. n my bf's friends bro n his friends go up to stephen like.. "duude, if i were you i'd be bangin' Lc, she's f*ckn foine!" lol i was rofL when bf told me this.. oh ya and recently he told me more like when ppL see him they point and yell "SLUUUT!!" LOL thats mean, but it's too funny.. fame sucks i guess!
icon_smile.gif

I am from a small town, nothin like laguna beach, but trust me everyone knows everyones business and there is TONS of drama in a small town.

I am so addicted to that show! I felt sorry for stephen too! I thought it was funny when Morgan was like, "It will be Kristen having fun, Stephen following Kristen around, and LC chasing Stephen"!!! I feel so sorry for Jessica too. I dated a guy like Jason in high school and I know how naive and stupid she is cause I was there too! I just want to yell at her and be like Wake Up!

i haven't seen the new season yet but i'm really hoping that LC will pick up what's left of her pride and tell stephen to screw off... he sucks... and kristen, blech... my sister and i were debating about her the other day... i personally don't like her.. she's a little too out there for me...
icon_frown.gif
an evil little thing...

I love Laguna Beach... I've been watching it since the first episode on first season and I'm totally hooked!
icon_redface.gif
But yeah Kristen is such a witch but very pretty.. I guess they balance her out..
icon_rolleyes.gif

YEAA I have been watchign it accept I missed mondays eppisode cause I was on vaction but I will catch it tommrow but so far its good I like it a lot of people are saying it sucks but I like
icon_smile.gif

Yes, the L.B. show brought back so many memories like I was in High School yesterday.......boy , was those the good old days. Time sure does fly. I like LC though, I relate to her more. It's sad that the next season is going to be all about the upcoming Juniors who were Sophmores because the old characters are in College. I don't think I'm going to watch the show again because once you start to get hook on them, then they are then gone. It depends if nothing else is good on TV when that season starts.

Originally Posted by Marisol I am a Laguna Beach hater. I can't stand that show. And, I am an OC fan so go figure! I agree with you Marisol. I cant believe people find it amusing looking at a show where rich kids are followed by a camara... and thats it. lol. Its stupid and really really really sad.
icon_confused.gif
But I DO LOVE The O.C. Love Seth and Summer. Theyre the cutest couple ever.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back