Lancome Holiday 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oooooh, things just keep getting better and better around here.

This Lancôme Holiday 2007 Neiman Marcus Exclusive is direct from Paris and just too much to bear. Do we really have to wait until November to have this luxurious translucent powder housed in a refillable, gold-plated, mirrored compact adorned with Swarovski crystals?

Joining the La Poudre Ultime D’Or Compact in a chic black satin bag with red satin lining is a golden edition of Le Rouge Absolu Reshaping & Replenishing LipColour SPF 15 in fashion-hot Red Light. We can’t stand it.

We’ll also see this Precious Carat Lip Gloss, which looks more like a secret treasure than a shimmery, transparent lip gloss case. If this is not in our stocking this year, we’ll be pissed. (Just kidding, Santa.)

More holiday goodies to look forward to is Lancôme Juicy Tubes Gift Set—eight festive Juicy Tubes minis in sparkly, wearable shades…

…and Color Design Eye Palettes adorned in a quilted black satin fabric—six pretty eye shadows in two different color combinations (Diamond Studs & Topaz Kisses).

We also can’t wait to see the new Makeup Artist Shimmer Eye and Lip Sets and the Color Focus Quads packaged in limited-edition gold packaging.

Why can’t Christmas come twice a year?

Source

Actually, i saw this at Neiman already! it's part of their anniversary collection, not the Holiday Collection! very very swanky... if you ask me, a GREAT DEAL at $135 for a gold plated LE powder case and lipstick

Pretty!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So many holiday sets and so little time and money... I was just thinking the same thing. I really like those lipglosses, though.

Back