Lancome Juicy Tubes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've noticed all the time I'm here at MUT that noone has metioned Lancome's Juicy Tubes!! I have one for over a year now (Melon),and I really like how practical that gloss is, and the perfect quantity you get,15 ml!! I think mine with every day use,it's gonna last onother one year!! Have you try them? Which are you favourite shade? Maybe I would buy one again and I want to know what other shades are good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi sophia, i recently purchased lancomes star bronzer lip gloss. its like a dark peachy colour with shimmer. no sticky feel to it and really feels nice on lips

Originally Posted by Sophia I've noticed all the time I'm here at MUT that noone has metioned Lancome's Juicy Tubes!! I have one for over a year now (Melon),and I really like how practical that gloss is, and the perfect quantity you get,15 ml!! I think mine with every day use,it's gonna last onother one year!! Have you try them? Which are you favourite shade? Maybe I would buy one again and I want to know what other shades are good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i have them all, in combination of the gift w/ purchase and my love of lancome i think i have them all. they look great, taste like baby asprine , but unfortunately don't last.

Yeah i had a few about 3 years back. They were the first high-end gloss that i bought. But i found there was no pigment in them & they didnt last long on my lips. One of my friends adores them though, she has a huge collection of them!

Which one is your favourite summerly???

Originally Posted by summerly i have them all, in combination of the gift w/ purchase and my love of lancome i think i have them all. they look great, taste like baby asprine , but unfortunately don't last.

I have a couple, but to be honest I haven't used them in ages. Like Laura I don't find them pigmented enough. They're a bit like a very sticky tinted lip balm. They do smell very nice and are moisturising though. I think the Cerise juicy tube is the first MU product I have ever rebought. I prefer Stila lipglaze now, less messy and my hair doesn't stick to it as much.

That said I am tempted by one of the new ones, I think it was 65.

I have four, but I don't really like their sticky texture...they're difficult to work into the lips for a glossy finish. The one I like the best is "Fresh" (a clear gloss with a bit of nude pigment <as if you put a bit of concealer in a clear gloss>). I got it in a gift set in the UK and haven't found it here in NY or even online!
frown.gif

I have 3 and I like them ok. I have Beach Plum, Daiquri, and Miracle. Out of them all I like Daiquri the best, it gives me that my lips, but better look. I use miracle over a lot of lipsticks to lighten them up or give a shimmery look to them.

Originally Posted by Laura Yeah i had a few about 3 years back. They were the first high-end gloss that i bought. But i found there was no pigment in them & they didnt last long on my lips. ditto.

I have a sample size one. It is a nice gloss. I really like how glittery it is. I don't think I like them enough to buy anymore.

I have tried a JT in Simmer, and I thought it was just OK, not special enough to go out and buy...and the colour juices are really similar, I have one in bubblegum, and want to get a few more yet!

Originally Posted by Sophia I've noticed all the time I'm here at MUT that noone has metioned Lancome's Juicy Tubes!! I have one for over a year now (Melon),and I really like how practical that gloss is, and the perfect quantity you get,15 ml!! I think mine with every day use,it's gonna last onother one year!! Have you try them? Which are you favourite shade? Maybe I would buy one again and I want to know what other shades are good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I've found that the newer colors have more pigment than the older colors. "Exquisite" has a nice mauve/fuchsia color and "Ultra-Light Kirsch" has a pretty raspberry color. "Honey Violet" (it's a Juicy Tube Cherie) is a similar base color to "Ultra-Light Kirsch", but has more of a red undertone and a subtle bronze undertone. I also like "Plum Freeze" (it's a Juicy Tubes Pop), which is a lilac with a blue prism shimmer. Ultra-light Kirsch and Plum Freeze have an excellent taste/smell. Exquisite kind of smells/tastes like a crayon to me (it may just be me, though). I also have Daiquiri, which is a nice kind of "topcoat" to lipstick.

I haven't tried lancome but do have a couple of the loreal. They are okay for the price, but not something I would continue to buy.

Originally Posted by eightthirty You could also get the same thing from L'Oreal. It's called Colour Juice! L'Oreal is Lancome's parent co.
211873.jpg

i love lancome juicy tubes have you seen there new limited edition fruity favouites (just came out in the UK)

You mean the cherie ones??

Originally Posted by sexysolution i love lancome juicy tubes have you seen there new limited edition fruity favouites (just came out in the UK)

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC I've found that the newer colors have more pigment than the older colors. "Exquisite" has a nice mauve/fuchsia color and "Ultra-Light Kirsch" has a pretty raspberry color. "Honey Violet" (it's a Juicy Tube Cherie) is a similar base color to "Ultra-Light Kirsch", but has more of a red undertone and a subtle bronze undertone. I also like "Plum Freeze" (it's a Juicy Tubes Pop), which is a lilac with a blue prism shimmer. Ultra-light Kirsch and Plum Freeze have an excellent taste/smell. Exquisite kind of smells/tastes like a crayon to me (it may just be me, though). I also have Daiquiri, which is a nice kind of "topcoat" to lipstick. I completely agree with Samantha. PEople used to rave about JTs on the boards when they first came out, and I couldn'td understand why. But the ones Samantha mentions are really pretty. I bought Honey Violet recently and love it.
They are the same as the L+Oreal counterpart, but there are many more shades in the Lancome than the L-Oreal.

Originally Posted by Sophia You mean the cherie ones?? i think they have cherry there is like a pineapple one as well i think - ill find out for def next time i go shopping i saw an advert the other day - i know there ltd edition though

i have only one as im a bit fussy with colours on my lips, they never turn out properly so i opted for the clear gloss, that way i can wear my fave lippy and get the high shine gloss that i want from the juicy tube!

I had the JT in Simmer, but I didn't think it was all that great so I swapped it!!
tongue.gif
However, a friend recently gave me two Juicy Tubes Pop, and I believe it's Raspberry Ice and Toffee Pop. They're nice and all, but it's no MAC lipglass which is my fave!! I don't think I'd actually buy any of these...

Latest posts

Back