Lancome Mascaras!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icon_eek.gif
Alright Kerri!! you better do a before and after lash pictures
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kerri I did buy the Lancome L'Extreme and I absolutely love it!! It definitely makes my lashes longer than anything else I have tried.

Originally Posted by lilla
icon_eek.gif
Alright Kerri!! you better do a before and after lash pictures
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Kerri I agree with Nilufer!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Only 1 month?? That's too bad because it's a very expensive mascara!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
Yes, indeed. And taht's really pity, otherwise it'd be my favourite one
icon_cry.gif

i need to buy a new mascara and i am totally confused coz i was going to get either Hypnose or L'Extreme but either someone totally hates them or totally loves them I don't get it.......................

I went to our local mall today and tried Estee Lauder's MagnaScopic on one site and the new Lancome L'extreme on the other site. I didn't like EL's magnascopic before but it still gave me a longer look than the Lancome mascara. You have to try and see how you like it. Everybody is different. I didn't think any of them did a better job than Stila, Loreal, or even Rimmel. I spend a lot of money on makeup and skincare but they have to satisfy me first. If I get the same lash results with a cheaper brand then I will buy the cheaper brand. That way I have more money for other goodies
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by juliet1985 i need to buy a new mascara and i am totally confused coz i was going to get either Hypnose or L'Extreme but either someone totally hates them or totally loves them I don't get it.......................

Back