Lancome Mascaras!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which one of Lancome's mascaras have you tried? Which one do you like or dislike? Which one is your favourite?

Hypnose

990516_l.jpg

L'extreme

990678_l.jpg

Flextencils

990307_l.jpg

Definicils

76805_l.jpg

Hate Definicils and Flextencils.

Haven't tried L'Extreme or Hypnose, but I might be slightly interested in trying L'Extreme.

I have tried Hypnose, Flextencils and Definicils.

Hypnose really gave me a lot of volume but I found that it smudged on me but that could be from too rich of an eye cream so I will try this again.

Flextencils gave me length but not enough that I would repurchase.

Definicils is great for really reaching into the corners of the eyes as the brush is so tiny. I saved the brush and just use it w/current mascaras.

L'Extreme - have not tried it but someone I cped it for in Turkey says she loves it.

I've tried Hypnose, Flextencils, and Defincils. Hypnose was okay, but it wasn't anything special. Flextencils and Defincils i really didn't like, my lashes looked yucky after trying those. I absolutely adored L'oreal's Voluminous mascara, i'm usually REALLY picky when it comes to mascaras but i thought i'd give it a try, my lashes have never looked bolder. The only downside is that it dries out WAYY too soon, i used it like a week and now it's no good
icon_eek.gif

I've tried Flextencils - it was all right, but I'm glad it was just a GWP! I wouldn't purchase the full size because it lengthened well, but there wasn't as much thickness as I like.

I've tried Amplicils only..definicils is discontinued here..here we dun have l'extreme..tried hypnose n i tink it just gave me wet look(stepped out from shower)but no Oommph...i prefer amplicils which is pretty gud at lengthening and thickening ur lashes

I don't care for any Lancome mascara's. I found them to be irritating (I wear contacts) and very flaky. Also even their darkest black was very grey looking to me.

I got a sample size Hypnose and I also have had the Flextencils and I definitely prefer the Hypnose over Flextencils. I haven't had any problems with irritations nor smudging.

My latest go round w/mascaras is a ds brand - Max Factor Lash Lift and this definitely gives me volume and does not smudge. I hear a lot of good things about the MF 2000 calorie and it seems there is a le MF mascara but it just came out and I haven't been able to get that just yet. Will keep u posted.

i've tried definicils and hypnose. hypnose was a waste of money as it was so clumpy. definicils was pretty good, but i didn't continue buying it because i got the same effect with DS mascaras.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby Also even their darkest black was very grey looking to me. Yes!! I totally agree with this.

I've tried Hypnose . It's really good mascara, very black, gives volume, curl and lenght.

Pity that it dryes out so quickly. After 1 month is almost not to use
frown.gif

I have used and love the Defincicills and Hypnose masacara's from Lancome and they were great.I prefer the Defincills though.

Originally Posted by kurczak I've tried Hypnose . It's really good mascara, very black, gives volume, curl and lenght.Pity that it dryes out so quickly. After 1 month is almost not to use
frown.gif

Only 1 month?? That's too bad because it's a very expensive mascara!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I've tried Hypnose and Flextensils.... I like them both, but prefer Hypnose because of its volumizing formula. Kurczak is right tho, mine only lasted about a month too! They dry out really fast.

Originally Posted by ikebana I've tried Hypnose and Flextensils.... I like them both, but prefer Hypnose because of its volumizing formula. Kurczak is right tho, mine only lasted about a month too! They dry out really fast. Ikebana there's something I want to ask you about Mac's mascaras, are they dry fast?

I find that the regular MAC Pro Lash and Fibre Rich dry out pretty fast. But Zoom Lash and Mascara X tend to last longer (they seem more "moist" from the beginning...but maybe that's just me
biggrin.gif
).

I didn't get any luck from any of the Lancome mascara so I didn't buy the new L'Extreme. I need to see before and after pictures from someone and not a Lancome model first then I'll run to get it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I did try last week the new Max Factor lift mascara. Eehh! It's alright, it didn't do anything special for me to say HG
icon_rolleyes.gif
Also, I always curl my lashes before the mascara and it weighed it down and there wasn't any curl left...
icon_sad.gif

I did buy the Lancome L'Extreme and I absolutely love it!! It definitely makes my lashes longer than anything else I have tried.

Latest posts

Back