Lancome skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi girls, up to now i have been using clarins and clinique products, but currently i am not happy with products and feel as though they dont work as well as they used to. im thinking of investing money on the lancome skincare range for combination skin. has anyone tried lancome before for skincare?

has any1 tried lancomes products for combination skin? how have you found them? im thinking of starting to use their skincare

Hi. I used to work at a Lancome counter. They do put alot of research into their skin care line, however as with everything else, YMMV.

I personally liked their skin care for combo skin, but I think they have revamped it since I was there. I especially liked their moisturizer (in greenish bottle), because it plumped up my skin, moisturized it, and left it with a matte finish. Also, the toner doesn't have alcohol in it, as do some of the Clinique toners. Their cleansers are all great, and they sell like crazy.

Kim

Like you, I too used to use the Clinique line...not any more. I found that the clarifying lotion did nothing for me, i tried the DDMlotion and that was way too heavy, so i switched to the gel. It didn't really do a lot either. I do like clinique products, but i'm not in to them as much as i used to be. Lancome in my opinion is okay, i've tried so many of their products, just as i have with clinique too, and i haven't been 100% satisfied. I tried their face care products and i wasn't really impressed, it's way over priced. Anyway, i absolutely adore some of estee lauders products..maybe you could try them? best of luck!

~YourOneAndOnly

It doesn't hurt to try Lancome skincare line, I have heard that it has a good skincare line. I haven't had much luck with Clinque's skincare either but I love their makeup.

I tried the mattifying moisturizer and it didn't agree with my sensitive skin. I think their line is nice though. My mom used Lancome for years and her skin looks awesome. I've been using Clarins before too and was happy with it until lately it hasn't been working like it used to. I'm trying Guerlain now. I was worried that the line would irritate my sensitive skin but it hasn't.

I tried at a sample Lancome's Aqua Fusion cream but it didn't work for me because it irritated my skin, so I don't trust lancome's skincare products! My mom also had a problem with a Lanome moisturizer, she had a bad allergy and from then she didn't use any Lancome product!! If you have sensitive skin like mine I suggest you Biotherm's skincare products,they don't irritate skin at all!!!

thanks for replies every1! ive decided to stick to clarins but i changed to the hydra care cream instead, as my skin was feeling drier than usual. im really loving this product at the moment,

I used their moisturizer (aqua fusion) and was't really crazy about it,it's ok, but I prefer chanel (précision hydramax) or biotherm (aquasource non stop).

So I agree with Sophia on this one
smile.gif

I use LANCOME ONLY...I have combination skin, but not really much oil at my TZone.

Cleanser: Mousse Clarte, maybe you like Gel Clarte

Toner: Tonique Clarte or total bienfait clarte

Moisturizer: Impactive lotion for day time, and Hydrazen Nuit for night time

Srcub: Exfoiliance Clarte

Mask: Up to you...

Lancome is beautiful...I love them all....I will keep buying them again and again...

The Impactive Lotion gives my skin SUPER SILKY after I applied.

HydraZen Nuit: well, I have nothing to say about it...just give 10/10...Gorgoues creme (lite creme)

Originally Posted by shaztaf2003 hi girls, up to now i have been using clarins and clinique products, but currently i am not happy with products and feel as though they dont work as well as they used to. im thinking of investing money on the lancome skincare range for combination skin. has anyone tried lancome before for skincare?

Have used Lancome several times in the past. Never really saw any difference in my skin. Too expensive to not see a difference.

Which ones do you use Hun ? I would love to know. I used Hydrazen Daytime before, but I gave Impactive a try, and I love it, I think I will stick in this moisturizer for DayTime from now. Actually, Hydrazen Nuit, Daytime, and Impactive are the same scent, do you think Hun ?
icon_smile.gif

Perfumes: I use Poeme, and Tresor. Poeme is gorgoues for Nighttime.

MakeUp: I like their lipsticks, some new lipsticks are nice too...I meant been out last year or so.. Eyeshadows are nice texture. Heard people said they are Mascara Brand...
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by DiorAddict Agree 100%. These are the products have been using for the past 6 months and I just love them! I' m really a fan of Lancome: skincare, mu and fragrances.

I used Lancome for a while. It is too perfumy and expensive so I stopped using it. I now use Dermalogica and prefer it much better.

Originally Posted by susanks1 I used Lancome for a while. It is too perfumy and expensive so I stopped using it. I now use Dermalogica and prefer it much better. I dont think Dermalogica is cheaper than Lancome much...Their Scrub is expensive more...only 74ml for the price of 150ml of Lancome...

Back