Lancome's L'Extreme

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lancome is going to release a new mascara L'Extreme!!! I just saw it in www.lancome.com. This mascara haves a lengthening formula that instantly extends lashes up to 60% !!!

Originally Posted by Liz wow! i hope it is a HG mascara that really works! I hope that too!!I haven't try any of Lancome's mascara and I really want to try this one when it comes out!!

I saw that ad too and I am going to wait for someone else to buy it first and see how it goes......I already have like 6 mascaras at the moment....lol

Originally Posted by Sophia I hope that too!!I haven't try any of Lancome's mascara and I really want to try this one when it comes out!!

Originally Posted by Sophia Lancome is going to release a new mascara L'Extreme!!! I just saw it in www.lancome.com. This mascara haves a lengthening formula that instantly extends lashes up to 60% !!! I wonder if it's similar to Lancome's parent company (Loreal) - the new Maybelline Extreme XXL. (Maybelline is a division of Loreal).
Mel

I am a long-time Lancome user and I'd just wait until a dept. store in your area offers the free gift w/ purchase. This is the time of year that all the dept. store cosmetic lines alternate two-week gift periods. Lancome usually includes a free mascara in either pkg. that you select, warm or cool. They do have great mascaras, even the older one Defencils is great. I just got a free sample of a Clinique mascara called "High Impact" and it's pretty good too.

I am going to be right at that Lancome counter when it comes out!! But it doesn't say when it will...

Anyone who hears anything about a date, make sure and post it! lol, I NEED to try this!

Originally Posted by kerri I saw that ad too and I am going to wait for someone else to buy it first and see how it goes......I already have like 6 mascaras at the moment....lol Me too... I change em' up...
wink.gif

Back