LaPrairie Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silicone doesn't bother me so no problems there. Why SO expensive for the love of God! Originally Posted by allisong Kim..I'm feelin' the love for LP foundation..Got a tons of samples from LP but only one of the foundation was hoping to try it for a while longer..Creme Peche is my perfect match also..Made my skin look flawless but then I read a review that said it contained silicone so I freaked and washed it off..But no break outs so I might actually give it another try..This could possibly be HG material ..

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Silicone doesn't bother me so no problems there. Why SO expensive for the love of God! Yea I'm sensitive to everything...I know this sounds ill but as good as it made my skin look,I think it's totally worth it..Literally took 10 yrs off my looks.Just crossing my fingers for no breakouts

....and taking 10 years off your looks is worth its weight in gold!
icon_lol.gif

I'm going to try to swap for it 1st then if no bites then I may have to take the plunge!

Originally Posted by allisong Yea I'm sensitive to everything...I know this sounds ill but as good as it made my skin look,I think it's totally worth it..Literally took 10 yrs off my looks.Just crossing my fingers for no breakouts

Hi Tinydancer and allisong! I just saw LP Skin Caviar foundation on Strawberrynet for $135 in Creme Peche.

Tinydancer, I'm glad that you found a good shade in LPSC! And I'm even more glad it's Creme Peche. I would hate to recommend a shade and it be totally off!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Move over South Beach Diet; hello La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation Diet! The diet where eating is secondary to beautiful skin. LOL!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer OK, I got my samples in the mail and Kitty you were right! Creme Peche is perfect! I LOVE this foundation! Its hard to really give it a real go because I only got 3 uses out of that particular color but, I have to say this foundation is really fantastic! My skin looked amazing, my makeup went on so perfectly and stayed put too! I am so ashamed of myself but I have to get this, eh who needs to eat!
icon_redface.gif

Hey Kitty!

Thanks for all your advise on this! I'm off to butter up the old man
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hi Tinydancer and allisong! I just saw LP Skin Caviar foundation on Strawberrynet for $135 in Creme Peche.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hi Tinydancer and allisong! I just saw LP Skin Caviar foundation on Strawberrynet for $135 in Creme Peche. Sadly that just isn't in my budget right now
frown.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by YELRAM

I USE THE LA PRAIRIE FOUNDATION AND IT IS ONE OF THE BEST FOUNDATIONS I HAVE EVER USED!IT LASTS THE ENTIRE YEAR WHICH WORKS OUT GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY!

IT HAS A MATCHING CONCEALER SO ESSENTIALLY YOUR BUYING TWO PRODUCTS AND IT ALSO HAS THE CAVIAR IN SO ITS FIRMING AND TREATING THE SKIN AS WELL.

THE SUN PROTECTION PREVENTS ANTI AGING AND THE CELLULAR COMPLEX IS ALSO INCLUDED WHICH IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT TO ANY OTHER PRODUCT ON THE MARKET.

Back