Large Eyes Help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey My Girlies:

I need some help again. I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding on Sat and have been helping the gals with their makeup styles. The bride's sister has some very large and beautiful eyes. I really envy her as I love prominant eyes but they are presenting a problem in that the same colors and technique the bride and I use, make her eyes look bruised- We played with MU this weekend and came up blank...and IMHO she is model beautiful- go figure.

Here's a pic for reference-any thoughts on colors or techniques are very much appreciated- our dresses are like a dusty purple in color.

Thank you all, you've never let me down,

Hugs,

Me

l_b8d5ddb6b6b185c8381a0a6fe204e332.jpg

I would use lavenders or light browns (or both) on her eyes and then only line her top lashline or don't line her eyes at all.
smile.gif
And plenty of mascara!
smile.gif

Use light brown eye pencil to line eyes and bring them out. Use pastel eyeshadows, or use brown/pale lilac eyeshadow. One coat brown mascara.

For someone with large eyes you want to reverse what you would normally do. Use the darker colors close to the lashline and a lighter color in the crease. She would look gorgeous in bronzey shadow and brown liner with eggplant mascara.

Looks like browns and light purples win. I will try to reverse what I do on myself- so dark on the lid light in the crease. Thank you all so much for the suggestions.

You guys Rock!

Hugs,

me

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif For someone with large eyes you want to reverse what you would normally do. Use the darker colors close to the lashline and a lighter color in the crease. She would look gorgeous in bronzey shadow and brown liner with eggplant mascara. ITA....

Latest posts

Back