Lash primers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Has anyone tried any lash primers that make your lashes grow? I forget the name of them. One starts with an M and the other with a T...? I think they're around $30, so I wanted to see if they were worth it.

i use origins underwear for lashes not sure if it's supposed to make them grow but my lashes have never looked better since i started putting it on under my mascara.

The only lash primer I've tried is the one that comes with the L'Oreal masacara..quite frankly...eh...I really don't see no difference....Just another step to do if you have time in the morning....
rolleyes.gif

mavala! i know someone who went through chemo (i hope i used that term correctly) and lost lashes and brows and she used this and they grew back so quickly. i've been wanting this for the longest time, but i keep forgetting!

whatshebuys.com has free shipping and it's $14.50.

yeah! those are the two! i want to try them out, but i don't know if they really work. i heard you're supposed to use the eyebrow one from Talika to use on your lashes, not the mascara wand one. i don't know why though.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yeah! those are the two! i want to try them out, but i don't know if they really work. i heard you're supposed to use the eyebrow one from Talika to use on your lashes, not the mascara wand one. i don't know why though. trust me when i say mavala works!

Originally Posted by Kimmi201 I really wanna try that how long did her lashes grow back in jennifer? hm, about 4 weeks or so.

Originally Posted by Jennifer mavala! i know someone who went through chemo (i hope i used that term correctly) and lost lashes and brows and she used this and they grew back so quickly. i've been wanting this for the longest time, but i keep forgetting!
whatshebuys.com has free shipping and it's $14.50.

I am totally buying this right now Jen! I have wanted to try it too and I also keep forgetting!

estee lauder has a lash conditioning serum thing. i got it a few years ago, i honestly dont think it really made a difference.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I am totally buying this right now Jen! I have wanted to try it too and I also keep forgetting! i bought it, but i'm too lazy to use it lol i did notice a difference, though! let us know if you get it and how you like it!

that's so funny! i just got my mavala in the mail and put it on today
biggrin.gif

i need to try the mavala, my lashes are so short.

how did you like it? did you see a difference?

Originally Posted by Liz that's so funny! i just got my mavala in the mail and put it on today
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans i need to try the mavala, my lashes are so short.
how did you like it? did you see a difference?

it's not gonna show right away. it takes about 4-6 weeks!
let us know how you like it, liz!

Latest posts

Back