Lash Serum

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone that can give me a tip about a serum that really works? I´ve been using  L´oreal Lash Boosting Serum in a week now without any result... Maybe I have to use it longer?

You may need to give it a bit more time to see some real effects, i would recommend at least a month. I've never used that product myself, so i really cant give an opinion on it. The only lash booster i know that is effective is Latisse, but the down fall is it has to be given to you by a doctor. Hope this helps ! 

There are No lash serums that are going to give you visible results in a week. Lash serums will require at least. 4-6 weeks regardless of which one it is. I got good results with revitalash and rapid lash which are a bit cheaper than latisse...patience.

I have used LashFood from New Beauty Test Tube at night only and it was around 3-4 weeks before I noticed a difference. There was a huge difference by 6 weeks! I would give it a bit longer and report back if it works! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you so much for all the answers I´ve got! I´ll have to use it longer then. I´ve decided to give it about 4-6 weeks. I promise to report back to you how it went!
rolleyes.gif

I also read that you have to keep on using it in order for your lashes to stay that way.

While I haven't tried it yet, supposedly you can make a good DIY lash conditioner with 3 parts Vitamin E Oil to 1 part Olive Oil. Might be worth a try.....

(I doubt it would make lashes actually GROW, but I can see how it would help plump up what's there already and keep lashes from drying out and breaking off)

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

While I haven't tried it yet, supposedly you can make a good DIY lash conditioner with 3 parts Vitamin E Oil to 1 part Olive Oil. Might be worth a try.....

(I doubt it would make lashes actually GROW, but I can see how it would help plump up what's there already and keep lashes from drying out and breaking off)
Yup, I'm pretty sure that is what the loreal one does, too. 

Back