Last makeup purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mac blush in coygirl, just now
smile.gif

Ok I need to add to my last purchase. Not makeup but makeup related
icon_wink.gif
Also I got Revlon Colorstay Eye Shadow in Spring Moss.

My last purchase:

MAC Pigment - Goldenaire

MAC Pigment - Lovely Lily

MAC e/s - Woodwinked

MAC e/s - Beautiful Iris

Originally Posted by MACGoddess lol, my last one was YESTERDAY! I am counting when my lot of pigment samples came in as the "time" that I bought something... However I am about to head over to CVS and get something!
icon_redface.gif

I was going to try out a concealer by Revlon and Max Factor Panstik foundation as a concealer (all because of you Erica dear! :icon_love). And MAYBE brushes, but only if they have ones I don't have already, which I doubt.

I hope you will like the Panstik, Leila - I still gotta try that MAC one you love!

my last makeup purchase was Revlon Colorstay Natural in Buff. it's really good for that price
smile.gif
I love buying foundations:icon_love

ugh, ok NOW my last purchase is a trish mcevoy blending brush, #29, i bought it on ebay. i have to stop! lol

I bought this Urban Decay palette in France last week. (UD isn't available in Italy
icon_sad.gif
)

P122505_hero.jpg

Went shopping yesterday to my MAC store. What I got ::

- Carbon eyeshadow

- Sharkskin shadestick

- Smoulder Eye Kohl

- Teddy Eye Kohl

- Powersurge Eye Kohl

Yumm. <3

It is hard to say, would it be the several eBay purchases OR the MF LP mascara that I picked up yesterday? The eBay Jane Iredale I have yet to receive, but I have quite the haul coming! Some sample pressed powders, Absence (the skin oil controller/primer), and Disappear (the blemish concealer that helps them heal) AND yesterday I won an auction that it supposed to have at least six JI items in it, blush, pressed powder, etc. for a killer price. I will have post more when it all comes.

Milani eyeshadows--finally! Also ordered Max Lash Perfection online--I'm just tired of unsuccessfully hunting it down in stores!

Shu curler, Chanel Double Perfection Compact, and Prestige e/l. I lub them all!

Oh yes yesterday I bought from ebay pigment samples:

Blue brown,Chocolate brown,Cornflower,Green brown,Melon,3d Silver,Old gold,Pink bronze, Fairy Lite and Naked!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in color CZJ (named after their spokesmodel, Catherine Zeta-Jones) It's a very pretty color. 24 US bucks. Not sure if I'll buy it again.

Latest posts

Back