Late 1920s/Early1930s Make Up Look (non costume-y)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks so much you, you two!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i couldn't quite get the signature 20s waves, still looking for some of those darn clips.. hahaa :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

i'm planning to film some more this weekend! hubby's out of town... let the filming party begin lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to see a series on make up tutorials through the decades.  Like maybe the next one could be a 40s/50s, then a 60s/70s?  Not sure if that is something you would want to do, but I love tutorials that are unique and different.  Before this vid, I had never seen a 20s/30s makeup tutorial (I have seen a few hair ones).  Thanks for doing something so refreshing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to see a series on make up tutorials through the decades.  Like maybe the next one could be a 40s/50s, then a 60s/70s?  Not sure if that is something you would want to do, but I love tutorials that are unique and different.  Before this vid, I had never seen a 20s/30s makeup tutorial (I have seen a few hair ones).  Thanks for doing something so refreshing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Aw, that's exactly what I was planning!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well, originally I was planning to do a full "series" on pin up art/paintings featuring pin up (hair &) make up looks from my favorite pin up artists from the 30s, 40s and 50s! so glad to hear you'd be interested in seeing this! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The 40s are actually my all-time favorite decade when it comes to beauty (and fashion), so there will definitely be that! And I was thinking for a while on how to put a spin on the 60s and 70s especially - Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm having the biggest grin on my face right now!! 
icon_redface.gif

Back