Late intro

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all!

As you can see I've already been around for a bit, but I wanted to share some more info about myself for those of you who welcomed me and those I've yet to meet.

My name is Melissa and I'm 25. I will be 26 in 25 days. I have a 6 year son and he is an angel. He'll be starting 1st grade this year. I have a full time job in Customer Service at a company that sells Industrial supplies. We have 6 locations in the US and Canada, Mexico and the UK. I just recently started a part time job at a local drugstore, Walgreens. Walgreens is what sparked my increased interest in mu. I've always worn makeup, but never realized it is an art and a form of self expression, until meeting "yall". I live in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia (USA).

I LOVE photography and now MU (and MuT of course)!! I am enjoying learning the endless possibilities in beauty techniques. Since I am a single mother, I'm on a budget. I get a discount at Walgreens, so that's nice.

My favorite brands (that I have or have used) are:

DuWop

Guerlain

L'Oreal

Prestige

Shiseido

Of course, this is simply due to the fact that I've yet to experience many things I see on these boards. I'm working on my notepad, as I seem to have very little time on my computer since I devote all of my spare time to my son.

A few other tidbits:

*I hope to live in the European countryside once my son is older.

*I would love to be a professional photographer one day (not Paparazzi). I'm working on it.

*I won a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise for September of 2005. Only 36 days away, so I need fabulous, yet simple mu and fashion tips.

*I bought my first Stila e/s the other day - KITTEN. I can't wait to get it.

Again, I love MuT and everyone here. Feel free to pm me anytime. Be sure to check out my profile to view my webpage.

Ciao,

Melissa

Originally Posted by eightthirty

Hello all!
As you can see I've already been around for a bit, but I wanted to share some more info about myself for those of you who welcomed me and those I've yet to meet.

My name is Melissa and I'm 25. I will be 26 in 25 days. I have a 6 year son and he is an angel. He'll be starting 1st grade this year. I have a full time job in Customer Service at a company that sells Industrial supplies. We have 6 locations in the US and Canada, Mexico and the UK. I just recently started a part time job at a local drugstore, Walgreens. Walgreens is what sparked my increased interest in mu. I've always worn makeup, but never realized it is an art and a form of self expression, until meeting "yall". I live in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia (USA).

I LOVE photography and now MU (and MuT of course)!! I am enjoying learning the endless possibilities in beauty techniques. Since I am a single mother, I'm on a budget. I get a discount at Walgreens, so that's nice.

My favorite brands (that I have or have used) are:

DuWop

Guerlain

L'Oreal

Prestige

Shiseido

Of course, this is simply due to the fact that I've yet to experience many things I see on these boards. I'm working on my notepad, as I seem to have very little time on my computer since I devote all of my spare time to my son.

A few other tidbits:

*I hope to live in the European countryside once my son is older.

*I would love to be a professional photographer one day (not Paparazzi). I'm working on it.

*I won a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise for September of 2005. Only 36 days away, so I need fabulous, yet simple mu and fashion tips.

*I bought my first Stila e/s the other day - KITTEN. I can't wait to get it.

Again, I love MuT and everyone here. Feel free to pm me anytime. Be sure to check out my profile to view my webpage.

Ciao,

Melissa

Hi Mellissa! Loved your bio all about yourself. Nice to hear from such a genuine girl.
Happy to be able to provide MUT to you for free
smile.gif

Welcome once again

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Mellissa! Loved your bio all about yourself. Nice to hear from such a genuine girl.
Happy to be able to provide MUT to you for free
smile.gif

Welcome once again

Tony - To me, GENUINE is one of the highest compliments one can receive. I truly appreciate it. I am proud to be me.
- Mel

Originally Posted by eightthirty

Tony - To me, GENUINE is one of the highest compliments one can receive. I truly appreciate it. I am proud to be me.
- Mel

I can tell straight from the way you wrote it that you are geniune

Hi Melissa, I am Tasha from Missouri. You sound like such a sweet and caring person. You definately have a lot on your plate for someone your age. That, to me, is very admirable. From one young mother to another, keep up the good work!

Thanks for sharing Melissa!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love photography too.... although I need a bit of practice! lol
wink.gif

Thanks for the intro Melissa. We are really happy that you joined our friendly, drama free community. Its members like yourself who make MUT the best site around.

hehe. welcome to mut! again! hehe

thanks for telling us about yourself. have fun on the trip!

Back